[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New legendaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1454959358281.jpg (169 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454959358281.jpg
169 KB, 800x1000
What are your hopes for Gen VII legendaries?
>>
More bugs.
>>
>>25272833

Poison type
>>
No Poison types.
More Dragons.
>>
No Dragon types.
More Steel
>>
My brain says maybe a Bug, Poison, or Fairy type.

My heart says fuck that noise, more Electric and Grass types.
>>
No Steel types.
More Fairy
>>
That there won't be more than the box mascots and their master.

There are enough legendary Pokémon as it is. For every new one introduced, the status loses prestige bit by bit.
>>
Is there even a bug ledgendary?
>>
>>25272963
Genesect. I think that's it.
>>
>>25272963
Genesect, but that's it.
>>
>>25272971
>>25272974
>what is Arceus with Insect Plate
>>
>>25272952
>back in my day "legendary" meant a cat fetus or a shitty bird and by god we liked it that way

Go to bed grandpa
>>
>>25272833
I've been wanting a Grass/Water or Grass/Ground nature elemental opposed by a man-made Steel/Poison pollution-spewing pokeweapon for some time now.
>>
No Fairy types.
More rock
>>
No Rock types.
More Grass
>>
>>25273036
>implying that counts
Arceus is EVERY type, anon, that disqualifies it from being one of any type.
>>
>>25272833
Whatever legendaries Pokémon that introduced in that generation of Pokémon.
>>
No grass types.
More ghosts
>>
>>25272833
No more dragons.
That's it. No more dragons and I'm happy.
>>
No ghost types
More bugs
>>
No more bugs.
More normal
>>
>>25273057
Gen VI has only one more confirmed legendary than gen I, so it looks like GF too might think that it could be smart to slow down on the legendaries.
>>
Fire/Ice Snow tiger. I don't know how i'd want it's stats or use to be, but a physical ice attacker that isn't frail and can't be burnt seems cool. Imagine a set like Ice Shard, icicle crash, sacred fire/flare blitz, morning sun/eq/w-o-w
>>
Wow, can you imagine if Regigigas was actually gigantic as his name and design ques (trees growing on him) imply?
Instead of being 12 feet tall?
But no, that would be interesting.
>>
>>25273537
>4x weakness to SR
Not saying it would be shit since some other mons have made it work, but the odds are against it.
>>
>>25273581
x4 weakness to sticky rice?
>>
File: 1455594988366s.jpg (3 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
1455594988366s.jpg
3 KB, 125x92
>>25273601
Stealth rock anon
>>
>>25273397
It also had like half the number of pokemon as almost every Gen
>>
File: Reggie.jpg (127 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
Reggie.jpg
127 KB, 417x358
>>25272833
Primal Regigigas
>>
Dragon/Fighting
>>
A legendary normal brown bunny that delivers eggs
>>
I want a trio: Ghost / Normal defensive stalwart, Ghost / Fighting offensive juggernaut, Ghost / Steel for the Landorus of the group (I had this idea before Aegislash was a thing
>>
>>25273679
For the same reason as the legendaries, quality over quantity.
>>
Hopefully as well designed as Xerneas.
>>
>>25272833
Hoping for the legendaries to not be tied into a plot with the evil team.

I want to just go and search for them without having them forced to be caught to continue the story.
>>
>>25272833
a bug type legendary would be cool and a kraken, i want very few legendaries, gen 4 is the bane of pokemon and i dont want pokemon to go down that route again
>>
Bug/Steel with Flash Fire
>>
>>25273626
>compshit
Who cares? GF sure doesn't
>>
Shit, I don't know. They covered time, space, Satan, and Literally God in a single gen. Everything else is lackluster.
>>
>>25273581
Volcarona and charizard are both 4x weak to stealth rock and are some of the most enjoyable mons to play with, not to mention they can both fairly hold their own. Not saying it wouldn't suck, but your pepple-phobia is larger than need be.
>>
>>25273581
Volcarona and charizard are both 4x weak to stealth rock and are some of the most enjoyable mons to play with, not to mention they can both fairly hold their own. Not saying it wouldn't suck, but your pepple-phobia is larger than need be.
>>
File: 1454021939735.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1454021939735.png
2 KB, 142x138
>>25272833
That there will only be 7 (Box Trio, regular trio, and the "Mew" one).

They did Life/Death, Light/Dark, Time/Space, Land/Sea, and then Gen I & II didn't really have a theme. So I'm not sure what could be next. Mecha/Organic?
>>
>No more Dragon Legendary (Only accept Dragon/Fight)
>More Normal Type and fucking Poison Type
>>
Eventually they will get rid of actual legendaries just give you "special" mega stones, once they run out of ideas
>>
>>25273537
I swear you're me. I've been wanting a fire/ice type as a saber-tooth tiger for years.
>>
>>25272833
a canine one like a Fenrir or something
hopefully a Poison one
>>
>>25275926

Life/Death = Xerneas and Yveltal
Time/Space = Dialga and Palkia
Land/Sea = Groudon and Kyogre
Light/Dark = ???

Reshiram and Zekrom were not like Light and Dark, they were Truth and Ideals, Yin and Yang. Light/Dark is still a possibility
>>
>>25272833
I'd like one based off of the Trojan Horse.
>>
>>25276867
Darkrai and the other one?
>>
>>25276920

Technically yes, although more Cresselia = full moon and Darkrai = no moon/new moon. Also Darkrai is a Mythical Pokémon only available via event.

I still think they could do something with a Light/Dark duo, even if they never introduce a Light type.
>>
I want a gigantic fucking bug.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.