[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth continuing to watch the Anime since they fucked it up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: faggots.png (900 KB, 1357x749) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
900 KB, 1357x749
Is it worth continuing to watch the Anime since they fucked it up?
>>
It was never worth it. Except for Serena. But still not worth it.
>>
>>25263088
The dub is not worth it. The sub on the other hand is way better than the old series nostalgia shitters on this board whines about.
>>
Nope, still decent to watch and still has fantastic moments

The absolute worst will always be Gen 5's anime
>>
>>25263088
im not up to date (only sub) how do they fuck up?
>>
>>25263088
It was never worth watching. You asking people for justification to keep watching it should show you that.
>>
>>25263088
the anime was always shit only the most autistic autists still watch and fucking discuss it
>>
>>25263189
lol you underage fucker are hilarous. Enjoy your personality less characters and repetitive plots and battles.
>>
>>25263327
exactly only the most cringeworthy beta autists still watch this shit and say garbage like gen5 was bad gen6 is so much better NO they are always the same
>>
>>25263088
>since
The anime was ALWAYS fucked.
>>
Lmao at every autist instantly raging at the mention of anime w/o any reasons for it.

Take my advice OP and watch some subbed gym battles and decide based upon that if you wanna bother with filler or other plot episodes, any gym works.
>>
>>25263327
>lol
>I will call him underage, that will show him

Back to >>>/leddit/
>>
>>25263403
take my advice op and dont be a weeabo over pokemon and for the love of god dont watch fucking pokemon subbed if you want to be a weeabo choose a real anime
>>
>>25263417
Did you learn some new buzzwords? Congrats :^)
>>
>>25263088
No.
>>
>>25263231
This.

What happened?
>>
>>25263621
It's most likely longhairfag angry but Serena cutting her hair. I guess some people don't like character development.
>>
>>25263637
That's been a long, long fucking time ago, even by the dub's standards. OP makes it sound like a recent event.
>>
>>25263640
Well, I can't think of any recent event. It has been the best this shitty anime has ever been the last ~30 episodes
>>
>>25263654
Part of me is sure they'll suddenly pair Serena with Clemont or some random male contest guy that shows up near the end.

It'll be terrible.
>>
>>25263661
>Clemont

Yea, no. Who gives a shit about that subplot anyway. It will just be Serena being beta through out the rest of the series. It's retarded to think they will pair her with anybody else. Simply staleb8 retarded.
>>
>>25263088
>pokemon anime
>worth watching
>>
Can someone cut out all the bits with Serena and make a compilation out of it, then send it to me
k thxz
>>
>>25263661
>pair Serena with Clemont
They haven't touched any romance flags unlike what they've actually done with Ash and Serena.

>some random male contest guy
Those don't exist. The contests they've had have been for females only.
>>
>>25263224
Gen 5's anime was bad, but Gen 2's anime was what first caused everyone to rage quit the anime years ago. Johto was so damn bad that many people stopped watching before the end and haven't been back since, with others giving up on the anime after Misty left.

It fucking sucked because everyone in class was into the anime when Johto started, then when Hoenn came around it was only me and this fat loner kid left watching, and I didn't want to be associated with him so I stopped watching the anime as well lol
>>
I never played the cards, never watched the show too much

What went wrong in Jotho? I fucking loved gold and crystal
>>
>>25264485
Bad animation, Ash was dumb, No pokemon evolved, too many of the worst fillers of the series. Pretty much everything
>>
is there a convenient streaming site to watch the pokemon anime?

I'm not downloading it
>>
>>25264537
Kissanime
>>
>>25263414
top kek the underage meme started on 4chan many years before reddit existed
>>
>>25264485

I think Ash's only evolved pokemon was Bayleaf. Totodile and Cyndaquil were jokes, Noctowl didn't do a damn thing, he ran around with a Larvatar that eventually just ended up going home to its mom, Pikachu was the only mon that did anything worthwhile.

Brock started gaining personality rather than being a once an episode joke, but it ultimately didn't go anywhere. Misty turned into Togeshit's keeper and stopped developing as a trainer, then got dropped at the end.

There was no rival to push Ash, and its arguable that he declined as a trainer and as a character, shortly after he just fucking won the Orange Island league and had some great moments with Charizard and his other mons.

It felt like they were too scared to replace Ash, but they didn't know what else to do with him so they just tried to repeat everything. Yes, that's the formula, but from Hoenn on they have him work with new characters and play with different ideas (contests, rivals, Ash as a mentor) to keep things fresh. Johto didn't bring many new ideas to the table and took away a lot of character growth and development.
>>
>>25264684
wait, its coming back to me
Didn't he also lose the big tourney at the end of the journey too?
>>
>>25264698
He always does, but I honestly can't even be bothered to remember how he lost or what place he got.

All I remember is the hype surrounding Charizard's return. When the best thing about a region is the return of a previous mon, you have fucked up. You have fucked up very badly.

No-one is going to be stoked about one of the Johto mons returning. Every other gen had at least one mon that would generate some hype if it returned. Johto was garbage.
>>
>>25263088
No. Grow up.
>>
>>25264746
Charizard returning always brings hype though. It did during Battle Frontier, it did during Unova and people are hyping up Ash with Mega Charizard Y now.
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>25265306
>he's on /vp/
>he plays a game for 8 year olds
>but muh E rating
>thinks he's in any position to tell people to grow up

Lmao
>>
>>25265343
Too bad the BW writers returned for XY and decided to give Ash some gimmicky Greninja form instead of a mega evolution

XY = disappointing series.
>>
>>25265357
Do you even know what you're writing or are you using random buzzwords?
>>
>>25264746
I think Johto was the first one where he got top 8, which he only tied that in Hoenn.
>>
>>25265381
Top 4 Sinnoh. If it weren't for Tobias Legend Hax bullshit, he'd probably win.
>>
>>25264684
>>25264746
Didn't his cyndaquil evolve recently.
>>
>>25263088
If you really have to come to vp and ask than yeah just let the show take you to where it takes you. It's cute, fun, and has good epic shit (to come). If it really fucks up somehow you'll know.
>>
>>25264746
He defeats Gary in the Jotho league, and makes him quit as a trainer.

It was a great battle though. He thehn goes and gets defeated by a Blaziken
>>
>>25264746
To be fair, late Johto was an improvement over the first two seasons of Johto. By the end of Johto the writers were starting to get their acts together again because they were already preparing for AG.

The last 30ish episodes of Johto are actually really good.
>>
File: Serena dress.png (1 MB, 1148x795) Image search: [Google]
Serena dress.png
1 MB, 1148x795
>>25263088
It started good but went downhill because they ruined Serena and got rid of G00dra, the stuff about Puni/Zygarde is still interesting to watch it for. It will never be able to get close to DP's level at this point.
>>
>>25266072
He beat Gary, that was the real win
>>
>>25263088
I was never worth watching
>>
>>25267043
We already know that. Who would want to watch your sorry ass?
>>
>>25266955
No that's just your literal autism talking.
>>
>>25267062
Just answering the question like an adult. I thought we were supposed to act our age around here.
>>
>>25267124
>can't handle shit banters
>better pretend I'm grown up on a board made for a game for 8 year olds
>>
>>25267457
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>25267457
>better act like a douche to everyone even though I don't need to
>>
File: pokemon-origins-pic.png (748 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-origins-pic.png
748 KB, 1200x675
The only thing good was Kanto, Islands and Parts of Jhoto. First three movies. Everything else is pretty bad.

The best is Origins. They should just keep that going but they wont.
>>
>>25267557
>Origins was good
Ebin maymay
>>
>>25264316

Your talking about Kalos specifically right?

Cause past contests had guys
>>
>>25267557

>Origins

>Being Good

>MUH RED AND BLUE
>>
>>25267779
Not that guy but the Kalos contests don't have dudes, so I think that's what he's talking about.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.