[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since the event legendaries are just around the corner I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (746 KB, 4598x3344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746 KB, 4598x3344
So since the event legendaries are just around the corner I got to thinking.

The Pokemon that require codes in order to receive, how do you obtain said codes, specifically?
Do you ask the clerk? Do you need to buy something? It's never fully addressed.
>>
distributors cant be assed to deal with people asking about it, so they just leave a stack of coupons on the counter for you to take
>>
>>25066829
What's to stop someone from taking all the coupons?!
This isn't real. Or am I misinterpreting?
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 2000x832) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 2000x832
Plus if they did use just little slips of paper of the codes on, do they get them at the beginning of the months distribution period? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Just one shipment?
I feel like someone just to be a dick would take as many codes as they could get there hands on and then sell them for a nice penny on eBay or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 466x750
/vp/ plz
>>
>>25066847
thats exactly what happens
my friend had a stack of like 20 diancie codes
>>
>>25066816
>Do you need to buy something?

No, but some stores will tell you otherwise, usually out of ignorance but sometimes intentionally. Don't take their shit, just ask for the card.
>>
>>25067089
What the fuck, how do you clerks working the shifts not see what these people are doing? I know it's GameStop but you'd think it would cause some serious outcry from pissed off parents who wasted a trip there just to be fresh out on day 1?
>>
>>25067118

They see. They just don't care. To be quite honest, I don't really blame them.
>>
>>25066829
>>25067089

I have never encountered any gamestops doing this in my area, unless you're referring to Distributors outside the US.

>>25067118

Same curiosity here. Most gamestops I visited kept tight hands on their code cards when a pokemon distribution is happening. Only guess would be a place outside US or some very shitty located gamestop.
>>
Do Gamestops tend to run out of codes quickly? Should I show up on Feb. 1 to get my Mew?

somehow in 18 years of playing I've never gotten an event Pokemon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.