[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can this turd be fixed? he's God, he SHOULD be special >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
can this turd be fixed?
he's God, he SHOULD be special
>No weaknesses. Resists every type
>all its attacks get STAB, regardless of type
>>
>>25054994
Just wait for its primal sigma ultimate form in the DP remakes.
>>
>>25054994
are you one of those kids with 6 arceus?
>>
>>25054994
> he's God

False.
>>
>>25054994
>he's God, he SHOULD be special
He's also a pokemon.
Its no different than the nerfs other legends get from lore to gameplay.

I also like the idea of god being something you can actually defeat more than lol omnipotency.

>>25055026
It's true though
>>
yeezy type
>>
well you dont know what type he will be until you face him in battle with team preview. i think online battle simulators show the actual model instead of the little sprites, so online simulators would reveal the type of arceus you would be facing

although normal is still the most battled type only because it cant change type without houlding a plate

Arceus would be more special if it could change type without holding a plate, allowing it to hold an item

base 120 hp is excellent, 120 offenses are not the strongest compared to the 150s and over, 120 speed is nothing to complaign about since thats as fast as Alakazam and Sceptile, and 120 defenses with that HP are no Giratina or Lugia, but it still can work as a wall if you want to use it for one for some reason.
>>
>>25054994
Fun Fact: You can make a deity imposing without applying tryhard super buffs to it
>>
File: 493-Unknown.png (3 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
493-Unknown.png
3 KB, 96x96
>>25054994
>>
File: arceus_pokedex.png (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
arceus_pokedex.png
9 KB, 256x192
>>25055407
>>
Wait till it gets it's other 999 arms,
>>
>>25054999
>DP remakes

nice meme
>>
File: 1444239832897.jpg (64 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1444239832897.jpg
64 KB, 625x469
>demiurge
>god
>>
>>25054994
>m-muh lore
DPPt are even worse than any Hoenn game.
>>
>>25057865
You were one of those people who called r/s remakes memes too, weren't you
>>
>>25057902
Cite the actual godmon then
>>
>>25057865
That's the only pattern that's guaranteed to happen qt familiar.
>>
inb4 any mention of Mew
>>
>>25058476
Mew have nothing to do with this topic.
>>
>>25058463
>there's a godmon
>>
>>25058526
There must be for a demiurge to exist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.