[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to do an all eevee run, probably in X, due to the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: eevolutions.png (137 KB, 350x380) Image search: [Google]
eevolutions.png
137 KB, 350x380
I want to do an all eevee run, probably in X, due to the fact that it has the most evolutions, the best moves available, and the easiest access to stones
Any tips? What do I do for fly? Which 2 do I not use?
>>
>>25052234
Don't just have one HM slave, spread your HMs across your whole team.
Don't bother with Fly. Walking is good for you.
>>
>>25052234
Use Sylveon for Flying.

2 not to use:
Glaceon
Flareon

If you wanna make use of it having gotten Flare Blitz, then no to Umbreon since it's the most passive member.
>>
>>25052234
Omit flareon and glaceon for best results.
>>
>>25052254
I think Glaceon and Umbreon are the ones not to use. Umbreon isnt very good in single player, whereas Flareon is finally good in gen6
>>
Play ORAS, that way you can use lati@s instead of flying
>>
>>25052282
This. trade over the stones you need tho, hoenn is balls at giving you evo stones.
>>
>>25052254
Sylveon can't fly.
>>
>>25052234
Why are most ice pokemon ugly? And then you have Glaceon which is kind of cute but gets called relatively useless.

Espeon, Vaperon, Umb and Jolteon will be forever my favorites. Is there really a need for Glaceon when we have Vaperon who's already a water pokemon? There would be no harm in her using ice right?
>>
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Espeon
Umbreon

The 4 main elements, classically and in pokemon (dragon resists them) and the Yin and Yang for the perfect balance.
>>
I think it is kind of funny that all 3 of my favorite eeveelutions are the ones that are generally looked upon as being not so great.
>>
>>25052234
Vaporeon
Sylveon
Jolteon
Flareon

The last two are up to you in terms of what you can acquire. Leafeon's rock is way the hell at the end of the game in X/Y. Glaceon's is pretty late too. You could go to ORAS and use the stone in Peatalburg woods for Leafeon, but again, Glaceon is at the bottom of a time oriented dungeon right before the second to last gym. If you can get to Petalburg, I'd say grab Leafeon, it is a surprisingly beastly in game mon.

Sylveon basically makes Esepon redundant, but it might not hurt to have another decently quick special attacker. Umbreon is a stally wall, and not great for in game shenanigans.
>>
Jolteon
Sylveon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Leafeon

Espeon is just a worse version of Sylveon when it comes to in game. Umbreon may not be the best for in game either, but at least he's something different.
>>
>>25052234

In terms of in-game, I'd say Sylveon>Vaporeon>Jolteon>Espeon>Flareon>Umbreon>Leafeon>Glaceon.

Glaceon is just bad, only use it if you really like it's design. Vaporeon can learn ice moves and is better in almost every way.
>>
>>25052234
Jolteon (Male)
Leafeon (Female)
Umbreon (Male)
Glaceon (Female)
Vaporeon (Female)
Flareon (Male).

>Inb4 why use Glaceon when Vaporeon can use Ice Beam?
Because Glaceon it's my waifu.
>>
>>25052260
>>25052260
Good is not the right word. Finally usable, yeah totally, good, not even close. Although no on omitting umbreon if you want two pretty good walls. Vaporion is obviously better at walling but umbreon is great too
>>
File: 1449201722747.jpg (169 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449201722747.jpg
169 KB, 768x1024
>>25055868
My nigga
>>
File: 1439069323839.jpg (145 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1439069323839.jpg
145 KB, 580x580
>>25058348
Man what is it about Glaceon that is so "waifuable"?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.