[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ think of Colress? also B2/W2 i guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What does /vp/ think of Colress?

also B2/W2 i guess
>>
imo colress was the best antagonist of BW2
nice hair, too
>>
Personally I thought he was interesting, not N, but not I'm awakening a legendary to X. His theme was interesting and without a good ground type his team was difficult.
>>
>>25046763
his theme sounds like a megaman x theme

also what the fuck with his hair
>>
How the fuck can I rebuild Join Avenue?
>>
>>25046799
Underrated Feature
>>
>>25046799
The game still provides you with NPC visitors once a day. I got mine to level 70something with those alone.
>>
>>25046763
His theme is fucking amazing.
>>
>Didn't create Genesect
>Didn't create the DNA Splicers
>Wasn't the first evil professor

WASTED POTENTIAL: THE COLRESS STORY

Coming to a DS near you in Summer/Autumn 2012.
>>
Only worse games are BW.
>>
>>25046880
Name flaws a flaw

inb4 story I'll open why ruby and sapphire suck so much +diamond and pearl and they don't have an edgy story
>>
>>25046910
Name a flaws a flaw, I think I'm retarted

Name a flaw
>>
>>25046866
He was more of a researcher, but they did miss potential for that
>>
>>25046763
Sick ass battle theme and cool looking guy
Colress will be missed
>>
I want to fuck colress
>>
>>25046926
>I'm retarded
And you like BW2.
Do I still have to name flaws?
How many times can I list the movie studio, Cheren as a gym leader, Iris as the champion, immediately returning to the same cities and gyms as the previous game, and Hugh's overly emo plot?
>>
>>25046866
I definitely think his story would've been improved if he were any of those things you listed, but I still liked the idea behind him. He seemed like a real neutral character dedicated to his work. However if you want wasted potential, Gamefreak not including him in XY/ORAS relating to new discovery of Mega Evolution. His whole research was about unlocking the true potential in Pokemon, and after his last fight with the PC he realizes building a strong bond was the way to go. Mega Evolution comes about and is based on exactly that, yet nothing.
>>
File: 67477838839.jpg (50 KB, 516x435) Image search: [Google]
67477838839.jpg
50 KB, 516x435
>>25046763
>>25046866
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.