[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>25043804
That ending scene was utter shite. The worst scene in the entire PMD series.
>>
>>25043804
>>25042407
/vp/ isn't your blog faggot.

Btw you partner comes back later and you'll both lose your scarves.
>>
>>25043804
That threw me off usually it's the Protagonist who leaves the partner, not the other way around
>>
Does this game actually have a good story for an RPG or is it just good for a pokemon game?
>>
>>25043918
Both
>>
>>25043918
Overall, the whole series has low starting plots that pick up the pace later with neat plot twists. This one has some pacing issues, but its pretty solid in general.
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 192x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 192x266
>>25043804
>Imma post the ending to a game and spoil it for others because 4chan LOLZ
>>
>>25043918
Just good for a pokemon game, as was Explorers. The story suffers too much from pacing issues and terrible use of its characters to actually be good.
>>
>>25043929
>getting this bumdestroyed over spoilers
it's your personal responsibility to avoid spoilers, you can't bitch if you're not careful enough, it's literally the same as those feminists who go out at 2am wearing nothing and then they bitch and whine when they get raped
>>
>>25043942
careful with that edge
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 706x1141) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 706x1141
>>25043942
I beat the fucking game.

Thats how I know whats going on.

There is an ENTIRE thread dedicated to this game thats mildly active, bitch there.

essentially you're like the attention whore that posted star wars spoilers everywhere. You wanted fucking attention. You're no better than a tripfag.

>you can't bitch if you're not careful enough, it's literally the same as those feminists who go out at 2am wearing nothing and then they bitch and whine when they get raped

This is nothing like that. Nor does it have any relation to that situation. This is exactly like going and posting spoilers to anything on facebook as attention, not your dumb comparison

Using tumblr/femenists as a scapegoat is bottom tier newfag shit and /vp/, while a place of discussion on pokemon, isnt your personal blog.

Fuck you, I need to do American shit now you bitch
>>
>>25043929
>spoilering a 2 year old game

It's entirely your fault if you haven't played it yet and are browsing the fucking pokemon board. Are you the same type of faggot that cries over getting spoiled over a decade old movie? Snape kills Dumbledore btw.
>>
>>25043999
It came out three months ago.
>>
>>25043999
>spoilering
>>
>>25043965
Your butt status: DESTROYED, TORN IN HALF, SHREDDED TO PIECES
>>
>>25043999
This game is three months old you dumbass
>>
File: image.gif (820 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
820 KB, 500x306
>>25043999
>2 years old
>super mystery dungeon
>>
>>25043929
If you wanted to play the game without spoilers you should have gotten it when it came out.
It's not his fault you are a poorfag
>>
>>25044234
I have the fucking game numbnuts
>>
>>25044251
Okay american. >>25044234
Sad shame Europa is a t
>>
File: Pokélol.jpg (9 KB, 269x150) Image search: [Google]
Pokélol.jpg
9 KB, 269x150
>>25043804
>>
>>25043804
What is Europe.

Do american even Learn geography or are they just that shit hard retarded?
>>
>>25043929
>Literally has spoiler thumbnail
>You still complain after clicking
Kill yourself quickly before you spread your stupidity
>>
>>25043815
wow
>>
>Only have two missions left
>Meet two Legendaries
>Still have non-connected Pokemon in my Nexus
How the fuck.
>>
>>25043965
Can you spoil the game for me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.