[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AZOTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nfinqc8w7X1r08me3o1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfinqc8w7X1r08me3o1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x281
Volcanion movie details

"As Ash continued his journey aiming to become a Pokémon Master, a lump covered in white smoke suddenly dropped out of the sky and landed in front of him and his friends. As white smoke spread around as far as the eye could see, a shape appeared from within it; The mythical Pokémon Volcanion.

Ignoring the worried Ash and his friends, Volcanion, who hates humans, immediately tries to leave the place. However, the impact of the fall caused Ash and Volcanion to be linked together by a strange device, leaving them unable to separate...!

Volcanion runs off and Ash gets dragged along by it, eventually reaching the Azoth Kingdom, a city of super-machinery where gigantic cogwheels are all over the place and rotating. Why did Volcanion fall from the sky? And why did it head to the Azoth Kingdom!? With the mechanical kingdom of machinery as its setting, the hottest legend in Pokémon history begins!"

AZOTH kingdom, project AZOTH???

!
>>
Oh shit. OP is actually onto something!
>>
>>25010592
Not to mention Magma and Aqua were interested in it and Volcanion is Fire/Warter...
>>
So this mean Team Aqua/Magma are interested in Volcanion.
And we still have unfinished business with Zygarde. Does that mean the game we're getting takes place in Kalos and Hoenn?
>>
>>25010578
And what does the "File No.1" says, actually ?
>>
>>25010594
>Warter

Really?
>>
>>25010651
Water obviously, sorry
>>
Is this some way GF is trying to make us watch the anime
>>
>>25010599
I doubt it because Gamefreak.
And the lack of new Zygarde promo worries me.
We may get a Special Ash-Greninja Version instead of Z.
>>
I bet there are klinks in the mechanical kingdom.
>>
>>25010578
Hmmm so Azoth Kingdom might not just me some Movie-exclusive place like in other movies.

It might actually exist in the games as well. Maybe it is related to the Power Plants somehow?

Good catch btw.
>>
>>25010697
I bet there's Klinks and Magnemite and Voltorb and Ferroseed and all that stuff
>>
>>25010697
misread this as "kinks". /vp/ has ruined me.
>>
>>25010578
Fugg Hoeen + Kalos game confirmed.

Battle Frontier HYPE
>>
I googled 'Azoth' just to see what shows up.

It's some sort of alchemy that has to do with the elements, specifically Fire/Water.

Azoth has some connection to the Tree of Life which is interesting seeing how the Kalos box legendaries are supposed to represent that.

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alchemy/3363-the-secret-of-azoth.html
>>
>>25010769
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
>implying the movies have ever had a significant connnection to the main games

The movies are always their own little thing, if anything this is just the lore of Volcanion, much like how we have had people talk about Arceus, Darkrai, Mewtwo etc in the games. It will get its distro as per usual.

I wouldn't expect a future game version to have any significant ties to this movie plot.
>>
>>25010805
You're in denial. AZ is Ash's dad. It's all coming together. This is the last Pokemon anime with Ash as the protagonist.
>>
>>25010805
They can still take some obscure aspects of the game lore and greatly expand it in the movie, just like they did in the Victini movie with the legend of the twin brothers.
>>
File: 1447021380196.jpg (221 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1447021380196.jpg
221 KB, 1280x960
AZ + Slakoth = AZOTH

Human/Pokemon Fusions confirmed!
>>
>>25010817
>Delia fugged a 3000 year old giant
Hawt.
>>
>>25010830
>Namco deciding Pokken's roster.jpg
>>
File: tfw.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
>>25010830
>>25010836
>>
File: Z.png (12 KB, 1084x771) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
12 KB, 1084x771
>>25010769
and guess where the tree of life is?

sootopolis
>>
>>25010578
Imagine a pokemon game set in the past where Sea Mauville is up and running, and we interact with a young Wattson and Archie/Maxie?

And there's a big plot to use Infinity Energy and Project AZOTH is Devon trying to use Volcanion for this purpose and we have to take them down?

While all this is happening we have a pre-modern Hoenn to traverse with different gym leaders and cameos of some ORAS leaders as kids?
>>
>>25010769
http://www.pokewiki.de/Auren-Trio#Theorie_.C3.BCber_den_Ursprung_in_der_Alchemie

German PokéWiki has his own big theory about alchemy, maybe you should use google translator if you don't understand the language.
>>
>>25010594
>warter
http://youtu.be/R1iwVklkK4I
>>
>>25010943
That section about Zygarde's new forms is even more fanfiction-tier than those bulbapedo trivias.
>>
>>25010578
>implying this will be relevant to the main games
You will get your Volcanion from the Pokemon Center and you will like it
>>
>>25011021
pomf pls stop spreading your cancer trivias.
>>
>>25011074
this
>>
>>25010578
>>25010769
SHIEEEET. DEEPEST LORE.
>>
>people expecting all of this cool lore in Z
its like the original dragon all over again
>>
>>25011506
Pretty much.

Watch it just be sitting in a cave like Mewtwo in XY.
>>
>>25011525
nah not in a cave
in some neo flare lab in the main story
>>
>>25010830
The dots on the Regis spell OTH.
>>
>>25010909
So was this AZOTH thing the team Archie and Maxie used to be part of? I hated that the remakes just dropped that one small line without elaborating further because I doubt Z or whatever is going to explain it much if at all.
>>
>>25010578
Hm, a far away place connected to a mythical Pokemon. Strange Souvenir?
>>
POKEMON Z FUCKING WHEN. There should be a direct next month right?
>>
>>25013528
Pokemon Direct, Feb 20th, New Pokken Characters, Release date for GO immediately after the presentation) and right when you think its over, a 20 second trailer for POkemon Z, coming fall 2016, and then a short part after talking about Pokemon Amiibo functionality with the New 3DS and pokemon Z
>>
Pokemon Z plot will involve Vocanion, Team Flare captures Volcanion to destroy the world, you need to capture Zygarde in its complete form to stop team flare and volcanion and restore balance to Kalos.
>>
>>25011074

This is the thing that pisses me off so much.

What about the locked door in the Kalos badlands, is that really not going to be accessible in X/Y? I fucking bet it won't be.

I'm not one to complain about newer games but I really wish they put some effort into the legendaries and actually made you go to new places for them like in D/P.
>>
Zinnia will be in Pokemon Z. Screencap this.
>>
>>25013706
you can catch wild fletchlings in Z
screncap this
>>
>>25013706
God pls no, Zinnia is fucking awful. There are a hundred other characters I'd much rather see in Z than her.
>>
>>25013754
>postgame only
>>
>>25011542
By that you mean literally handed to you in a pokémon center, right?
>>
>>25012452
Project AZOTH was just the name of the evil teams' plan, as in awakening Kyogre/Groudon and fuck up the climate.
>>
>>25013754
you can catch pokemon in Z. screencap this.
>>
>>25013598
>GO immediately after a presentation
>a closed beta and stuff has yet to happen
Yeah no
>>
>>25013754
That come with gale wings by default
>>
>>25014053
how the fuck are they going to distribute zygarde if you can find it in the main game
reading comprehension you moron
>>
>Team Magma and Team Aqua
>other Hoenn references
Holy shit guys. Will May finally be back in the Ashnime, if not only for a short while?
>>
>>25010769
>three elements to make Azoth
>Azoth casts out demons and generally works miracles
>Arceus gave PokeJesus three of its plates to seal away Hoopa-U in the movie
Shit.
>>
>>25015532
Does the anime actually directly refer to Aqua and Magma? Azoth Kingdom is more an indirect reference.
>>
>>25015548
No, Aqua and Magma have long since disbanded in the anime.
>>
File: May's Replacement.png (637 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
May's Replacement.png
637 KB, 1280x720
>>25015532
They're going with Steven.
>>
>>25015558
It's a damn shame the original shitty Aqua and Magma got to appear in the anime while their vastly superior remake counterparts are never going to. If only there be an animated ORAS special.
>>
>>25011074
Another example of how Gen VI games have no soul.

Where's my Sinjoh Ruins? Time travelling? Liberty Garden? Lostlorn Forest? Newmoon Island? Navel Rock? Why do events no longer feel like events?
>>
>>25016371
>Gen V events outside of Victini
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.