[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: gen7sanfran.jpg (20 KB, 619x114) Image search: [Google]
gen7sanfran.jpg
20 KB, 619x114
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>24997886
He means he is travelling to San Francisco
>>
He means he's going to get that sanfran muslim dick and get culturally enriched
>>
>>24997886
He means that he's going to the spic and nignog nation of America.
>>
>>24997886
Black 3 and White 3 CONFIRMED!!!!
>>
File: San-Francisco-de-Mostazal.8.gif (24 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
San-Francisco-de-Mostazal.8.gif
24 KB, 600x371
>>24997886
This sunday he's travelling to San Francisco.
>>
>>24997925
Black and white was based off New York, not San Fran
>>
>>24998484
and parts of Black2 and White 2 are based off New Jersey. Your point?
>>
>>24998484
>>24998497
Gen 7 region confirmed to be based on California
>>
Any /vp/nons in San Francisco need to find what hotel Masuda's staying in and ask him about Pokemon Z
>>
>>24998532
yeah that's a good way to get answers and convince him the fandom isn't fucking crazy and entitled

just stalk the dude and harass him
>>
>>24998538
I mean, Masuda should pick better cities to go if he doesn't want to get harassed. SanFran is filled with harassing feminists after all :^)
>>
>>24997886
probably nothing but that's where worlds is this year
>>
>>24998568
>>24998568
>harassing feminists
Maybe he's looking for inspiration for a feminist Pokemon. A Jynx evolution perhaps?
>>
>>24998538
>implying he doesn't get stalked and harassed in Japan.
I'm sure Masuda will be thrilled that a random American knows who he is.
>>
>>24998584
Jynx is already fat fuck, no need to get cucked fat fuck too
>>
>>24997938
#DiegoQlio
>>
File: triggerededed.jpg (55 KB, 637x518) Image search: [Google]
triggerededed.jpg
55 KB, 637x518
>>24998584

jynx alternate form

>new key item for form changing
>button with the word triggered on it
>>
>>24997886
I'm so happy for Masuda and Ohmori finaly getting married. They are so cute, Masuda is always the one surrounded by girls and Ohmori is cute, timid and attractive, such OTP. I'm very jelly because Ohmori is my husbando but I wish them luck and happiness. I hope they also adopt a blaxican and why not more than one and of different races, it would beautiful, they may also ask American citizenship so it would also affect the US Pokemon events. Haha, yep, celebrate diversity friends, be proud to be what you are and American! c:
>>
>>24998574
San Francisco is where Niantic, developers of Pokémon GO, are based
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.