[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Z/next Gen 6 game will be announced next month,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: its coming.png (2 MB, 846x1303) Image search: [Google]
its coming.png
2 MB, 846x1303
Reminder that Z/next Gen 6 game will be announced next month, with the Zygarde Formes, Ash-Greninja and a plot related to the movie.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (31 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
31 KB, 651x500
>>24997585
That's a rumor until it's confirm on Serebii website or Pokémon youtube channel.
>>
The whole ash-greninja is such terrible writing.
>>
>>24997611
It's better than how mega evolution is written in the games though.
>>
>>24997585
Yes, I guess Pokémon Company will annunce Pokémon Z (or something like this) on February 27th. On your pic, there isn't any pokémon game next to Volcanion
>>
>>24997608
I dont even know how you could call that a rumour. A rumour usually means someone on the inside has told this guy who told this guy who told this guy etc
This is just an estimate.
>>
>>24997644
Not to mention that both previous mythicals had alternate forms coded to events present in ORAS. Datamining shows that there's no such thing for Volcanion, meaning that in the very likely even it also has a mega/alternate form, it's going to be in a new game. Same for the Zygarde forms, its two unreleased signature moves, AZ's Floette and its own signature move and possibly Ash Greninja due to having a special animation in Tretta coupled with the fact that Tretta animations are taken from the main games.
>>
>>24997660
>>
>>24997585
The volcanion link redirects you to the oras website though
>>
>>24997611
Better written than fucking mega evolution. Doesn't set the bar all too high though,
>>
>>24997644
Why 27th?
>>
>>24997660
You're an idiot.
>>
>>24998247
20 aniv
>>
>>24997611
How? It's literally just a mega evolution. Just Ash can use it without any stones because their love is super OP. Writing about the love is the best writing fucker. You're just jealous you don't have a Pokemon to love.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.