[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ think of pokemon phoenix rising?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Phoenix Rising.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Rising.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
What does /vp/ think of pokemon phoenix rising?
>>
>>24994832
I don't know what this is, but it seems like Ho-oh is going to get some love in it.
>>
File: Arisen Forme.png (582 KB, 1024x906) Image search: [Google]
Arisen Forme.png
582 KB, 1024x906
>>24994838
Yeah, the game is centered around Ho-Oh apparently.
>>
I'll tell you when it gets out of development hell
>>
>>24994861
> Stone evolution 2 stage starters

Oh no.
>>
>>24994865
It'll probably never happen because the developer can't take criticism well. Which is a big shame considering the cesspool that is the Essentials community
>>
>>24994832
Their tiles get me hard and their UI helps me finish.

I unironically like all of their fake megas except Froslass
>>
>A past reveal of the concept art for Perrin, your Rival in Pokémon: Phoenix Rising! Perrin self-identifies as non-binary, and their brainy and competitive nature will come into conflict with your success in the game.

lmfao oh tumblr
>>
Its going to be shitty, are they going to charge people to play it? So far from what ive read about its pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>24995025
If their gonna charge peoplr money im gomna let nintendo & gamefreak know :)
>>
I remember hearing about this ages ago when someone I was subbed too on youtube began posting music made for it. Was quality stuff though I never paid much attention to the thing.

>>24994986
>>24994915
If this is legit though I can only guess it wouldn't end up an especially good game even if it did bother coming out.
>>
>>24995025
Nope, it's been stated that it'll be 100% free.
>>
>>24995112
Oh...okay is it going to ne cringey??
>>
>>24995137
Probably
>>
>>24994986
Oh dear...
>>
>>24995137
The rival is apparently "non-binary", so all signs point to yes, it's gonna be cringy.
>>
>>24994832
Looks pretty stable, good looking gam...
>>24994986
Yeah no fuck it, ain't gonna touch that shit, tumblr has already leaved its syphillis in it.
>>
>>24994986
How does that work when hes non-binary? You cant be both thats jusr fucking retarded.
>>
release date?
>>
>>24994832

Looks and sounds a lot better than the fangame I'm playing right now, honestly.
>>
>>24995592
which is?
>>
>>24995602

Gray Topaz. I'm already at the E4 but the game disappointed me for being finished. The characters and story were bare minimum effort and the boss of the evil team felt like Giovanni and Cyrus' lovechild.

The girl option was also so terrible I went with the male at the start. It was disappointing because the beginning had some promise but going through the whole thing just felt lacking in general.

The least the battles were challenging compared to a normal Pokemon game but that really was all I could say about it.
>>
File: CXWBovyWEAA0PbQ.png (122 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CXWBovyWEAA0PbQ.png
122 KB, 500x500
>mega lilligant
would fuck
>>
>>24995526
Wht dont you go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>24994861
I would be lying if I said I didn't like this. I like how they added the Heart Gold logo to it's design.
>>
>>24994861
Sexy looking bird desu
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.