[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Useless shit in Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: musical1.jpg (17 KB, 256x193) Image search: [Google]
musical1.jpg
17 KB, 256x193
What is the most pointless feature added to the Pokemon Series and why is it the Fashion Case from Gen 4?

If this were Gen 3 and you gave a shit about participating in the fashion contests (which are an absolute fucking waste of time) this would be a great "item" I guess

But in Gen 4? In the era where all the online DS exclusives no longer matter its fucking worthless
>>
>>24993266
that mincinno looks qt
>>
>>24993266
Secret Bases because I have no friends
>>
>>24993266

All of ORAS
>>
>>24993290

Gen 4 has GOAT secret bases.

>>24993299

Are you still mad Battle Frontier wasn't even DLC?

Senpai c'mon X and Y were empty fucking voids of nothing. Fuck Kalos.
>>
>>24993318
>Are you still mad Battle Frontier wasn't even DLC?

For sure. In exchange we were left with literally nothing of quality.
>>
>>24993340

You got that thing from Kalos where you can fight against really smart AI that like to fuck you over.

That's something right?
>>
>>24993366
>That's something right?

Yeah it was ok. Battle factory is really what made it for me though. The randomness of it made it addictive and I wound up using loads of Pokemon and move sets that I probably wouldn't have spent my time obtaining.
>>
>>24993299
haha very original dude
>>
>>24993393

Did you have a team planned for Battle Frontier or were you just gonna transfer your X and Y team?
>>
>>24993397

What about ORAS did you find appealing?
>>
>>24993432

He's bitching how there was no Battle Frontier and it has too much scripted sequences and handholding

Black 1 will forever be king in how often it fucking railroads you
>>
>>24993432
Fixed all the problems with RSE
Implemented a ton of new content
Best music in the series
Fantastic redesigns
Had the "postgame" open up after Kyogre/Groudon so you can actually use its contents for the story mode
Delta Episode

Overall much more ambitious and much better than HGSS
>>
>>24993460
>Implemented a ton of new content
Yeah, agreed. Here let me list the worthwhile new content.
>>
>>24993340
Literally the only good thing about the frontier was
1. Cloning glitch
>>
>>24993482
I honestly think Ruby and Sapphire are the worst games i the series and these made them "better" That music though, and XY has aged so poorly
>>24993460
Fixed a lot of stuff about R/S, but no where as near as good as HGSS
>>
>>24993266
Fuck you, dressing up your mon is fun.
>>
>>24993266
5th gen
skippable and redundant
>>
File: 166[1].png (76 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
166[1].png
76 KB, 260x240
>>24993266
this thing

also dressing up your pokemon is adorable you flying faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.