[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-NEW POKÉMON REVEALED-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: new_pokemon.png (576 KB, 1082x711) Image search: [Google]
new_pokemon.png
576 KB, 1082x711
New Pokémon in the upcoming games of the new generation were revealed!
Let's take a look at the published info:

>Kompang [Insect Pokémon]
It's a Bug/Poison one, looks like a hairy ball with insectoid eyes. Maybe the early route bug this time?
>Golbat [Bat Pokémon]
A kinda scary bat, these eyes and mouth, it looks good for catch a prey easily, though. Not much info, but it apparently is Poison/Flying.
>Garagara [Bone Lover Pokémon]
The published info hints that this Pokémon will have tragic relation to the story, certainly curious. It has two signature moves: Bone Club and Bonemerang (both Ground-type).
>Golonya [Megaton Pokémon]
A round boulder with members out, its head looks like a snake. It's said that to get this Pokémon you will need to trade it with another specific one (maybe a version exclusive?), then it will evolve. Rock/Ground type.
>Metamon [Transformation Pokémon]
A small gelatinous pokémon, it's normal type and the published info says that it can only learn one move, a move called "Transform", it lets Metamon become the opposing pokémon during battle. Really neat.
>Laplace [Transport Pokémon]
A aquatic pokémon that looks like the Loch Ness creature, it's highlighted that this pokémon is great for sea travels and that you can only get it by a in-game event.
>Kentauros [Rampaging Bull Pokémon]
Looks like a bull but with three tails and some fur in the neck, it seems that this pokémon only appears in a special location called "Safari Zone", the info says that in the Safari Zone you can't your own pokémon to battle, instead you have to play some kind of mini-game.

THE HYPE IS REAL, LET'S DISCUSS!
>>
>>24982208
>STILL liking Golonya
>>
>kentarous
>it's literally my mom's bull
>>
>>24982208
Metamon is literally just a piece of pink shit

Confirmed fake
>>
File: 626Bouffalant[1].png (691 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
626Bouffalant[1].png
691 KB, 1280x1280
>>24982208

Kentauros is way too lazy to be real.

With Bouffalant, they gave it an afro, and a signature move involving said afro.

Tauros is just a bull with two extra tails.
>>
>>24982208
Maybe Golonya's counterpart will be a Fighting-type that also needs to be traded to evolve.
>>
>>24982208
>Laplace
Probably named for Pierre-Simon Laplace, likely gonna be water/psychic, likely will have future sight (Laplace's demon)
>>
>>24982208
>Laplace
>Teeth
Guaranteed Water/Dark type.
I bet it's a special evo from Carvanha
>>
Golbat looks like the physical equivalent of Noivern. Maybe they'll add a physical boomburst
>>
>>24982208
>2016
>still shoehorning mons into the main story
>giving their shoehorned poster mon TWO signature moves

will Garagara be the next Lucario?
>>
Really, nobody's gonna mention Metamon? What the fuck GameFreak, thats literally just a jelly thing, they're already ran out of ideas
>>
>>24982341
>>24982208
I bet Golbat is going to be a pre-evo to Crobat. It'll probably need some gay shit to evolve like playing with it in Amie tho, kinda like sylveon
>>
>>24982208
I hope Kongpang looks really different if it evolves, because right now, it looks like shit.
>>
>>24982208
>>24982277
Bet you anything Laplas is going to be a split evo for the Garchomp line, like female only Gabite evolves with a dawn stone.
>>
>let's draw a rock with a hand and feet, then let's put a face on it
BOOM! we have golonya

>let's draw a dinosaur wielding a bone
BOO ZHWAH! a garagara

>a bat with a large mouth
well well well, this is just perfect for a golbat!

>a furry then let's put an antenae with a fly's eye
KONGPANG, was it?

>just fuck my shit up
metamon

etc.
>>
>>24982548
There's this rumor that there's going to be a lot of previous evolutions and forms this gen, a lot of them based around either the megas we had in first gen, like a powered down versions of those pokemon. I know Porygon2 is a baby pokemon, but it might have a baby form of itself too. I'm not too keen on baby baby pokemon honestly if this is true.
>>
File: Sadfish_org.jpg (11 KB, 290x280) Image search: [Google]
Sadfish_org.jpg
11 KB, 290x280
I don't want to believe that Sadbat could be real, because...

...The wounds are still too fresh.
>>
>Laplace
>literally my mother's loch ness monster

who designs this shit?
>>
>>24982208

Glad they finally realized that less is more. It's harder to make an appealing simple design than it is to make an epic dragon with random lines stripes and spikes that don't add any necessary information to the overall design.
>>
>>24982208
Laplace and Metamon look kinda cool, I'm liking how Metamon can become Pokemon during battle, like Zorua and Zoroark except without it being tied to it's abilities. Apparently it also gains their typing, moves and ability upon transformation. Maybe it's own ability could have some sort of gimmick to add to that?
I hope that they give Laplace it's own surfing model like they did with certain ORAS-mon.
>>
>>24982208
>safari zone
FUCK MINIGAMES
>>
File: sunc3aQ[1].jpg (60 KB, 653x495) Image search: [Google]
sunc3aQ[1].jpg
60 KB, 653x495
>>24982208
>Golonya is literally a rock with a head
>>
File: abnormal sexual orientation.png (697 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
abnormal sexual orientation.png
697 KB, 796x595
>>24982686
>Goatposting
Why do you have pictures of goats on your computer anon? Do you have abnormal interests?
>>
>>24982706
Yes

Nipple penetration is my favorite.
>>
File: Eievui and Evolutions.png (1 MB, 1657x1306) Image search: [Google]
Eievui and Evolutions.png
1 MB, 1657x1306
There's also going to be a pre-evo of Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, and Umbreon, as well as three new eons.
>>
File: myu3rd_2.gif (1 MB, 468x562) Image search: [Google]
myu3rd_2.gif
1 MB, 468x562
My dad works for nintendo and HE says that in the new pokemon you'll play as MEW THREE
>>
>>24982745
Wait wait what?
After all the hinting they have given us about mew, we are only getting Mew Three?
That's retarded
>>
Okay, here's some information I got from a trusted source.

> There will be over 100 new Pokemon, including many new preevos and evos, but no new megas.
> The new region is based off of the most heavily urbanized regions of Japan.
> Removal of several features (like breeding, the physical / special defense split, and several types) to make the game more accessible to newcomers.
> The new villainous team is apparently based off the Yakuza. Wow, and I thought Team Galactic was dark.
>>
>Metamon
We literally Digimon now.
>>
>>24982211
Did somebody say Golonya
>>
>>24982208
Finally. A not-legendary orca Pokemon.
>>
>>24982216
Fuck, I will never get tired of this meme
>>
File: 012Butterfree_RG.png (294 KB, 613x557) Image search: [Google]
012Butterfree_RG.png
294 KB, 613x557
>>24982550
I don't want to get your hopes down, but...
There's still possibility it's fake.
>>
>>24982294
>dark
that's not even a type you dunce
>>
>>24982208
>It's said that to get this Pokémon you will need to trade it with another specific one (maybe a version exclusive?), then it will evolve
I hate this meme.
>>
>>24982739
really? tyrogue was more than enough - do we really need him BUT MORE?
>>
>Metamon
JUST CREATE A FUCKING BODY WITH TWO LEGS AND YOU HAVE DONE, GODDAMN!
OH, WHY NOT A POKEMON WHICH USES FEET? AND ONE USING ONLY PUNCHES!
YEAH

What a shit-fest
>>
>>24984578
>Dark
>What is umbreeon
>what is murkrow
Last gen niigger
>>
>>24982592
>like a powered down versions of those pokemon
That's such bull. Why would they want to bereft Mega Exclusives of their special feature? In the end they'll have just one pokémon split-mega evolve into X and Y versions. The backlash will be real.
>>
>>24982739
Not gonna lie, that's kinda neat. The prevo was unnecessary though.
>>
>>24982216
Do you help prepare it?
>>
>>24982879
Underappreciated post.
>>
>>24984570
>Vivillion without the angles
Won't have variations either, I bet.
>>
>metamon

Oh, I get it. Because it'll be OP in the metagame. Well played, Gamefreak
>>
Game Freak is getting worse with what they cut out every gen. I hope they don't do something stupid like start cutting out stats this gen.
>>
>>24988109
>Cut 'Attack' and 'Defense' and roll them into 'Physical'
This will be the generation...of Steelix!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.