[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From some nip on 2ch. Take with a grain of salt. >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: happening.jpg (136 KB, 762x302) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
136 KB, 762x302
From some nip on 2ch. Take with a grain of salt.

>I've read Corocoro. The movie premieres July 16th.
>Ash gets involved in a huge dispute. The movie is going to be an unparalleled journey of constant fights!
>Ash encounters Volcanion in a country of machinery. The people there hate Volcanion. What happened between them and Volcanion in the past?
>The Ultimate Tretta from the new set is Perfect Zygarde. The Legend Tretta are Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.
>Pokemon Scrap starts February 1st. From March 1st and on, you can get a Shiny Eevee and the three legendary birds with Hidden Abilities.
>Braixen, Garchomp and Mewtwo for Pokken
>Next issue will have a poster with a huge movie-related scoop. There will also be a huge announcement that concern the entire world.
>>
File: Saber is hungry.jpg (32 KB, 296x302) Image search: [Google]
Saber is hungry.jpg
32 KB, 296x302
>>24978405
>braixen and garchomp in pokken

Oh god. if this is true, I may actually buy a Wii U.
>>
>>24978405
>>Braixen, Garchomp and Mewtwo for Pokken

CoroCoro DOES NOT cover Pokken, its a Famitsu thing.

Proved to be bullshit
>>
>>24978405
>Next issue will have a poster with a huge movie-related scoop. There will also be a huge announcement that concern the entire world.

Don't hype, don't hype, don't hype don't hype, it's fucking nothing and nobody gonna be disappointed...
>>
>>24978405

>There will also be a huge announcement that concern the entire world

I pray that this time big announcement actually means big announcement. We can only hope.
>>
You know this is fake when the news has Pokken.
>>
>>24978405
>There will also be a huge announcement that concern the entire world.
>concern the entire world.
Pokemon GO?
>>
>>24978527
>>24978465
Pokken is not a CoroCoro thing....

FAKE
A
K
E
>>
>>24978577
;_;
>>
Even if CoroCoro did cover Pokkén, Braixen (テールナー), Garchomp (ガブリアス) and Mewtwo (ミュウツー) don't have ラ in their name and they'd be hyping multiple Pokémon for the 15th, not just one
>>
>no source
epic
>>
>>24978614
It's from here:
http://mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1452026092/477
But it's still just "some nip on 2ch" as OP says.
>>
>>24978405
>some nip on 2ch
Take with a grain of salt indeed. That's pretty much only as legit as the fake ones you see here on /vp/
>>
>>24978623
>>24978629
Bulbagarden will probably post it soon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.