[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like how everyone likes to say that Giratina is supposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Giratina_Origin.png (452 KB, 537x555) Image search: [Google]
Giratina_Origin.png
452 KB, 537x555
I like how everyone likes to say that Giratina is supposed to represent Satan, and I'm over here saying he's just a third member of the balance, a sort of deity cop that comes to fuck things up when people are about to make the world go to hell and back. It's a creature that makes sure Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus don't get out of hand, and I would personally compare it more to a hero that only appears in the times of most dire need, renegade with a good heart and a mind for combat.
>>
>>24978010
Literally my mom's antimatter.
>>
Lucifer, did nothing wrong.
>>
>>24978010
He is just a badly drawn scorpion because they stopped caring about making good pokemon after gen 2.
>>
>>24978010
They only compare it to Satan because it's in a banished dimension that looks dead and fucked up.
>>
File: 487.png (24 KB, 152x119) Image search: [Google]
487.png
24 KB, 152x119
>>24978010
1. Giratina is a "antimatter Pokémon"

2. It live in a antimatter Pokémon Universe.

Giratina is not Satan. There is no Satan Pokémon or Devil Pokémon yet.
>>
>>24978043
It was banished to a antimatter Universe.
>>
>>24978027
at least you tried
>>
>>24978010
>It's a creature that makes sure... Arceus [doesn't] get out of hand...

You realize Arceus created Giratina right? What the fuck is Giratina going to do to Arceus?

Also, Giratina does not have a "good heart", it was explicitly banished to the Distortion World because it was violent and rebellious. Fuck off with your headcanon.
>>
>>24978040
You've seen Gen 2 right?
>>
>Dialga - Time
>Palkia - Space
>Giratina - (Reflections and) Distortions

I'm not sure why antimatter ever came into the Giratina mythos
>>
>>24978031
he's an edgy mary sue fedora edgelord
>>
>>24978852
No. It was banished because, It body is made out of antimatter.
Antimatter is violence.
>>
>>24978880
Giratina is antimatter.
Antimatter meeting Matter is "Violence".
That's why Giratina was banished to a antimatter Universe with different laws of physics.
>>
>>24978936
if giratina was made of antimatter the instant it left the distortion world it would annihilate and produce 13.482 exajoules of energy
>>
>>24978852
Giratina does have a good heart though. It actively opposed Team Galactic and sided with the protagonist in order to defeat them. Cyrus mentions that it is enraged before it attacks him, which makes it seem like its previous violence was due to others interfering with time and space.

Giratina makes more sense as an angry God who goes to extreme measures to preserve balance than Satan or anything like that. Arceus just locked it away in an antimatter dimension because otherwise it would flip its shit over every little anomaly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.