[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aerial Ace >Wing Attack aaahahaahah aerodactylfags get rekt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 142Aerodactyl_Mega_Dream.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
142Aerodactyl_Mega_Dream.png
81 KB, 300x300
>Aerial Ace
>Wing Attack

aaahahaahah
aerodactylfags get rekt
>>
>>24974446
>implying it'll be like that forever
>>
>>24974446
>tfw no brave burd
>>
File: cantdealwithit.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>Z comes
>Head Smash
>Dragon Ascent
>>
>>24974483
>Aerodactyl
>a bird
>>
>>24974513
>zubat, golbat and crobat
>birds
>>
>>24974513
>Crobat
>Blaziken
>Birds
>>
>>24974513
Prehistoric bird analog then
>>
File: _ (2).jpg (11 KB, 273x261) Image search: [Google]
_ (2).jpg
11 KB, 273x261
>Aerodactyl has Rock Head
>All they'd have to do is give him Bravest ;_;7 and Head Smash
>Give him a shitty Mega instead
>>
with arcanine getting close combat, i dont think brave burd aerodactyl would be a problem
>>
>>24974522
>Blaziken
>Rooster
>somehow not a bird
>>
>>24974446
Aerial Ace is maybe not the strongest flying move, but it is pretty safe, deals more than decent damages thanks to the several boosts M-Aero gets, and never miss. It is a pretty reliable move.
>>
File: 1451780056269.png (1 MB, 1605x1189) Image search: [Google]
1451780056269.png
1 MB, 1605x1189
>>24974446
I've actually been using an unconventional set of moves on mine with great success
-Hone Claws
-Stone Edge
-Fly
-Fire Fang

Fly being buffed to 90 BP, STAB, Tough Claws boost, at +1 wrecks shit up. Any switch ins get nailed by it then finished off by its other moves the next turn thanks to it being faster than everything.
>>
>>24974638
i think fly is a quite interesting option
>>
>>24974446
Aerodactyl needs STAB (Brave Bird)
Pidgeot needs coverage (Focus Blast)

Two flying megas that only need a move to be OU (ofc Aero in OU would wreck Pidgeot so that kinda sucks for him)
>>
>>24974638
Fly is actually a good idea... I wasn't fond of at first because of the two turns thing, but it is a strong move, safe like you said because it will deal a fair amount of damage if the opponent switch, and then Aero is fast enough to finish or to go away.

But is Hone Claws really important ? Aero is not the most bulky Poke out there... My Aero has Aerial Ace (but I will maybe replace it with Fly now), Earthquake (but I hesitate to replace it with Stone Edge, but I'm bothered with the accuracy), and I have Fire and Thunder Fang (to fuck up the Water type). The two last moves are important for coverage, so do you think it is possible to skip Hone Claws but remain effective anyway ?
>>
>>24974988
Hone Claws is what makes Stone Edge truly viable
>>
>>24974543
>implying pterodactyls are birds
>>
Aerodactyl would do so well if it learned Acrobatics.
>>
>>24974483
Japan and other Asians that aren't scientists get so hard up on believing dinosaurs are closer to dragons than birds.
>>
>>24974988
I feel like you kinda need Hone Claws to get the most out of Flys potential. Plus it makes Stone Edge both reliable and powerful.

Man, all this thing needs is either Head Smash or Brave Bird and it would be an absolute monster. Fucking Zubat learns Brave Bird, so why not our bro?
>>
File: aerosaur.jpg (66 KB, 900x761) Image search: [Google]
aerosaur.jpg
66 KB, 900x761
>>24974638
>>24975292
Also, the only things I've found to be able to tank hits from this set are M-Aggron and, to a lesser extent, Tyranitar. It's been a while, but in the latter's case, I think it usually gets finished off by +1 Stone Edge after switching in on Fly.
>>
>>24974548
>shitty mega
>a disgusting speed stat and one of the best offensive abilities in the game
>>
>>24975319
And out of curiosity, how did you spread your EV ? Mine have full atk but since Aero is fast, I sacrificed half of the Speed EV to put some for Def and SpeDef.
>>
>>24974513
>implying pterodactyls are birds
>>
File: 142_400.jpg (71 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
142_400.jpg
71 KB, 400x389
>>24974446
Fly and Aerial ace are perfectly fine to Use
Mega Aero like top 5 in UU and even has some usage in Ubers

brave bird and Head smash would probably push both aeros to OU
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.