[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of this shit tier, I want to start playing another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: OU.png (47 KB, 572x273) Image search: [Google]
OU.png
47 KB, 572x273
I'm sick of this shit tier, I want to start playing another one, what format do you guys suggest? And what mons do you recommend in said format so I can make a start and build from there.

>inb4 Smogon :^)
>>
>>24945438
NU and PU are the best made up teirs.
>>
>>24945438
Play UU. Use Hydreigon and Metagross, they kick ass together. Just add Heliolisk so you have a hard-counter to that faggot Suicune and fill in the rest with whatever bros you have in the tier. I was always a fan of M-Sceptile, Feraligatr, and Infernape (best starters of their gens, lol). UU isn't really as faggy as most people remember it being. Metagross dropping from OU when they started tiering shit differently and unbanning Crawdaunt have worked wonders for UU.
>>
UU is great. Grab a Crobat.
>>
>>24945438
>Smogon :^)

Play VGC.
>>
>>24945816

VGC is way more centralized then OU right now
>>
There's a lot cool stuff in PU. You can squeeze some interesting and different Sets and strategies out of those pokemon.
>>
>>24945816
VGC is even worse
>>
Play UU. Lot of fun and new stuff running around right now
>>
>>24945816
genies.jpg
>>
>>24945816
More like P-Groudon now.
>>
>>24945438
Troll them.

Darmanitan handles most things with Fire weaknesses

Dragalge is great for shutting down fairies and Rotom-W

Your mega is Aggron

Now go nuts and fuck them up
>>
>>24946663
Lamdorus-T shits on all of those things you mentioned. Those wouldn't last a second in OU.

Darmanitan is sorta crappy, anyway. Victini is a shitload better. The difference between 95 Speed and 100 Speed is huge in OU.
>>
>>24947543
Excuse me, did I fucking ask for your dank opinions

No

Shut your face you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>24945816
VGC is objectively worse at this point.
>>
>>24947546

not him but

>just use a shit team xD

real helpful.
>>
Just play doubles ou instead of singles.
Megamom/Lando leads aren't even that common anymore. You'll also see a lot more creativity than just VoltTurn and Stall.
>>
OP here.

Started playing UU and its actually a lot better than I expected. My team is crap right now but its being tweaked.
I'm gonna try more formats aswell and find my niche.
>>
>>24947546

Stop recommending sht then kek
>>
Fuck smogon, Fuck legendaries I'm playing VGC 2015
>>
UU is one of the most faggotry-ridden tiers, full of crybabies who can't get over losing, just keept that in mind, quite fun and diverse otherwise, but Stall runs rampart

Doubles is pretty fun, but it's a strong shift from singles, and there's much more sets, and not as many teambuilding resources, so you'll have to innovate :^)
>>
>>24945438
UU is pretty fun

NU and PU are pretty fun aswell
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.