[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best and worst sections of main games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: powerplant.jpg (22 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
powerplant.jpg
22 KB, 400x240
XY: Worst is pic related
>Slog through route bombarded by Arena Trappers, repels don't work
>Only 1 of 4 buildings is accessible
>Walk around in a circle beating Mightyenas and Garbodors to restore a bullshit blackout.

My favourite area of Kalos is probably the route between Dendemille and Lumiose.
>>
>>24943732
I had not problems with this routes, these reasons are pretty stupid, too.
>>
>>24943732
>Walk around in a circle
well that's Kalos in a nutshell
>>
>>24943747
*no
>>
>>24943732
Worst section of BW is literally the very first 2 gyms, Striaton and Nacrene, where your options for building a team are frustratingly low and you're stupidly roadblocked from going any further where much more Pokemon are available.

Best section is Icirrus City all the way until the end of the main story.
>>
>>24943764
At Pinwheel Forest (Outer and Inner) you already have some good options, which is accessible even before the Gym 2.
>>
>>24943751

You probably mean Unova.
>>
>>24943798
Literally you don't. Before getting the second badge Team Plasma straight up blocks off the interior of Pinwheel Forest for no real reason and your only other choices around are rehashes of Machop and Poliwag or the shitty muppets.

All the great and original Pokemon start appearing as soon as you get to the main part of Unova, which is good in a way, but also forces you to suffer through shit beforehand. Though Munna and Blitzle are neat and they honestly don't seem at all rehashed.
>>
>>24946137
You mean Kanto.
>>
>>24943747
He didn't say he had trouble it's just a boring and annoying route.
>>
>>24946484
You mean Johto.
>>
>>24943732
Worst section was all of black and white. Best was oras breeding island.
>>
>>24946531
>all of Black and White

Ebin
>>
Sinnoh - Marsh areas
>>
>>24946670
Holy shit, this was so bad. The map even straight up states the endless rain and thick mud in these areas make trainers miserable.
>>
>>24946495
I don't find this route boring too, it's kind of refreshing because of the encounter mechanic, wind, and scenery (I like the Desert-like aspect).

The Powerplant dungeon also is very interesting in the first time (and has great music).
>>
>>24946670
Snowy Hell was worse.
>>
>>24946137
no Unova stops halfway through
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.