[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you stick your d in crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Gardenia_vine_whip.gif (86 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Gardenia_vine_whip.gif
86 KB, 600x500
Would you stick your d in crazy?
>>
I forgot she was a woman.

Now that I think about it, Fantina also looked like a tranny.
>>
arcanine style
jk
do you have anymore pics like this
ivysaur's face amuses me so
>>
If the crazy was my best friend and straight up begged for my dick, I guess I'd risk it.
>>
>having a d
>>
>>24941706
>>24936468
Sinnoh had some of the least fappable gym leaders, but I guess that's what happens when your champion is fappable.
>>
Gardenia is a good kind of crazy. She probably fucks her pokemon.
>>
>>24941788
Gardenia, Maylene and Candice are all top tier Pokegirls, you fuck.
>>
>>24941706
Literally the only way I would ever get a girlfriend.

I want the crazy.

>>24941766
Fuck off back to /u/, you worthless piece of shit. Stop ruining yuri.
>>
>>24942579
>Maylene

This meme.
>>
>>24941706
just took 9 30mg Adderall and like 6 hydrocodones from my grandmother's medicine cabinet (the paper was smudged out, idk how many mg), dubs decides what I do before I die, no murder pls
>>
File: Zinnia.jpg (93 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia.jpg
93 KB, 600x588
>>24941706
definitely
>>
How would a guy react if he found out his gf used to have sex w/ her dad?

Would he think she was disgusting even if she was really young when it stattred, and didint realize what they were doing but still didnt stop it.

It also hant happened in a while and wont again I think. would he still want to break up w/ her? hes not a virgin either, but I know theirs a difference.
>>
anyone else drinking alone on a monday morning? bout 11oz into a bottle of whiskey atm. aim to blackout by 5am
>>
I've been mentally preparing myself for my first psychedelic trip and I've chosen DMT however I can't find pure dmt anywhere and I don't know enough about chemistry or the drug to extract it myself.

Any tips or ideas on a reliable place I can get it? I want to record my entire trip.

If you can help me find pure dmt, i'll post webm's of my trip
>>
>>24942657
Are you subtly admitting you got cucked by your own future father in law?

smhtbhfam
>>
I keep having this problem with my CS:GO. So my game runs at around 40fps ( lol kill me ) and every say... 7 minutes it drops down to like 10fps. it stays there for around a minute or 2 then happens again. I have even factory reset my laptop and it still does it. I typed the same lauch options as before but I don't think that would affect the game?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.