[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>doing holiday shopping >>see listing >>read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: EBay_former_logo.svg.png (60 KB, 2000x832) Image search: [Google]
EBay_former_logo.svg.png
60 KB, 2000x832
>>doing holiday shopping
>>see listing
>>read ratings
>>"fake", "doesn't work", "counterfeit"
>>repeat 150 times

Where do you get used 4-5 Gen games, /vp/?
Eurofag here.
>>
>>24936636
Only trust eBay sellers with good feedback, and read the descriptions. It shouldn't be too hard to find s legit cartridge.

Alternitively, try local used game stores if you have any near where you live
>>
>>24936647
>descriptions
The item descriptions, to be more specific
>>
>>24936647
They may have 99.8% good feedback, but then you see like 4 reviews that state that the cartridge is counterfeit.

No gaming stores where I live (Latvia), unfortunately.
>>
If you're fine with cart only I usually use Lukie Games..
>>
>>24936658
If you're looking at the specific item review, it's actually a review for the item in general, which is taken from multiple past sales from other sellers. You want to focus on the actual seller's individual feedback. If they hav 98%, there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>24936670
Yes, I've looked seller review - and with 98% good reviews there are some that state that the seller's items were counterfeit. And the pattern repeats itself... Looked for like six different listings of Platinum today - each seller had those reviews.
Will try in a week, I guess.
>>
>>24936711
Are your eBay listings ship from other locations in Latvia, are do you have to ship from other countries? I'm asking because I'm curious and want to check myself
>>
>>24936802
Yeah, from UK and US mostly.
>>
>>24936845
Idk man, I see quite a few I can verify as legit

Protips:
>Never buy from Hong Kong, pretty much all their shit is bootleg garbage.
>Never buy if the seller didn't have an actual picture of the game and only has a googled image of the box art.
>in the case for DS games, sealed games are still affordable, and are most likely legit. Same if they still have the case and aren't loose.
>research general information on how to spot out bootleg DS games
>>
>>24936885
Yeah, did the research.
Some sealed still have comments that they were resealed and fake. But thanks for the tips anyway
>>
>>24936636
Learn how to tell the difference between a real cart and a fake one. It's not that hard OP.
>>
Or you could just use DK Oldies. Kinda expensive at times but I have yet to receive a counterfeit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.