[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't Pokémon since emerald Should I go ahead and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 960x720
I haven't Pokémon since emerald

Should I go ahead and start fresh with X & Y or go with ORAS for a more comfortable experience?
>>
XY all the way. Step out of your comfort zone, you won't regret it.
>>
>>24936081
X and Y

ORAS is a huge disappointment compared to Emerald
>>
>>24936081
Get the fuck out of your safe space bitch and play some pokeman
>>
>>24936081
Start with BW2
>>
>>24936251
>>24936081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SA4GyXb2U
>>
>>24936116
This guy's a fag, don't listen to this retard.
>>
>>24936264
he's right though ORAS sucks
>>
>>24936081
Get Heargold/Soulsilver or kill yourself immediately
>>
I'm gonna say x or y. Maybe oras once you finish
>>
X or Y to get you up to speed on the Fairy type and Mega Evolutions. Then wait for Z or go back to B2 or W2 for a better game.
>>
>>24936081
>the back of electric tale of pikachu
Nice
>>
wait for the next game. ORAS is trash and XY might be overshadowed by Z or whatever the fuck comes out.
>>
>>24936251
Not him but the cinematic shit in BW was so lame I didn't finish or get the second
XY is cool though
>>
>>24936081
ORAS isn't as bad as everyone makes it to be. There's plenty of room for improvement but it isn't THAT shitty. Just wait until Z/XY2 come out and then get ORAS secondhand, or get a flashcart and download it. Or if you don't mind the wait, wait until a 3DS emulator is good enough to use and play it on that.
>>
>next game
>BW3
>>
Don't listen to anyone here. Latest game is always worst game to /vp/.
>>
>>24937499
Unless it's actually legitimately bad like ORAS
>>
>>24937519
That would be saying ruby and sapphire were bad
>>
>>24937519
See?
>>
>>24937519
Which again, latest game is always crap to /vp/

Oras wasn't an Emerald remake so people are butt sad
>>
>>24937523
R/S weren't that bad at the time they came out because at that time it featured a NEW region and over 100 NEW Pokemon.

ORAS doesn't have that advantage. It's a rehash of an already finished region built in an already finished game engine. And the post game is shit on top of that and doesn't even have all the content Emerald has. It's just a lazy cash in on all of the fags who kept begging for a remake with their HOENN CONFIRMED memes

>>24937525
ORAS isn't shit because it's the latest game. It's shit because it's shit. Stop being a delusional fanboy. There wasn't even close to this much backlash with BW2, HGSS, or even XY.

>>24937531
>Oras wasn't an Emerald remake
Not being an Emerald remake doesn't prevent it from having more content that Emerald included.
>>
>>24937549
This is not coherent
>>
>>24937561
It's perfectly coherent. You just don't like it.
>>
>>24937576
It begs the question and everything
>>
>>24936081
XY definitely. They actually made an effort to cather to old fans getting back in the series in XY.

ORAS are just mostly shit all around.
>>
>>24937452
I tried BW and couldn't get into it too. Then when BW2 came out decided to try it out on emulator and was instantly hooked. It even helped me get through BW after.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.