[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, how do we fix Cacturne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Ok, how do we fix Cacturne?
>>
>>24935987
Mega with an ability that forces Flying types to switch out
>>
>>24935987

+100 speed
make Grass immune to bug and Dark immune to Fire and Ice
Give him Dragon Dance

done
>>
cacturne base attack reduced to 50
cacturne now has huge power
cacturne now has aqua jet to make up for his lack of speed
cacturne is now water/fairy

thank me later
>>
15 more points into both attack stats

give it Rough Skin over Sand Veil

let Rough Skin/Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet activate even if a move is blocked by Spiky Shield
>>
>>24935987

New hold item that adds a percentage of attack to defence as that increases as speed decreases.
>>
>>24935987
Bandito Gunslinger style mega with skill link.
Give icicle spear and rock blast.
>>
>>24935987
For starters make its signature physical grass move better than fucking Seed Bomb. Throwing some ideas out there:

>higher BP
>have it inflict status (poison/paralyze?)
>priority
>have it lay down spikes in the field in addition to damage or increased BP for having them already
>>
>>24936000
>Ability: Scarecrow
Immunity to Flying type moves.
>>
>>24935987
Step 1: Quit your JOJ
Step 2: Do it all over again.
I would recommend it to anybody.
>>
>>24935987
Ability: Needle Drop
>When this pokemon enters the battle, a layer of Spikes is applied to the opponent's side of the field.
>>
>>24937721
That abilitys actually clever, I like it.
>>
>>24937305
I've always thought skill link would be great, but currently the only multi strike move it knows is pin missle. The only other moves it should get are bullet seed and rock blast, not icicle spear if you're concerned with balance. Those three with sucker punch make cacturne pretty fun.
>>
>>24937721
The reason I said forces to switch out instead of immunity to flying moves was both thematic and it would be a great way to stack on SR damage
>>
>>24937721
This and increasing his speed by 60 and attack stats by 20.
70/135/60/135/60/115
>>
>>24937721
>>24938302
and boosts Needle Arm to 75 BP with
>>
>>24938038
Last pokemon vs Last pokemon, So?
>>
>>24937721
Useless. Birds are often very brave and this fag can't handle a single hit.
>>
>>24938391
It would do nothing, obviously
>>
File: shiftry a qt.png (209 KB, 1055x939) Image search: [Google]
shiftry a qt.png
209 KB, 1055x939
>>24935987
nice knock off senpai
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.