[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /vp/! Do you have any stories of lost shiny mons? Feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 17
File: filename.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Hello /vp/!
Do you have any stories of lost shiny mons?
Feel free to post them here. If you have a copy of ORAS/XY, and you aren't against genning I'll be happy to recreate your lost mons.

I guess I'll start, on my first play through of Ruby, I found a shiny Makuhita in Granite Cave, but I had no Pokeballs to catch it.
>>
>>24935470
I once met a shiny Arbok when I was a kid in Silver. I thought it meant that shines were in the area and ran from it because it was a girl, I wanted to catch a shiny male. All my life I regretted my young bias, and how I wish I could meet that Arbok again. If you would not mind creating a shiny female calm Arbok, with intimidate, acid spray, gastro Acid and Disable, l would be very grateful.
>>
>>24935590
It's finished. Put something up on the GTS for a lv 25 female Arbok.
>>
>>24935470
Only shiny I remember losing was a tentacool in emerald, on my way to get some more balls to catch mons. Shiny tentacool is ugly

Almost accidentally wonder traded a shiny froakie today, too.
>>
>>24935694
Are you interested in getting your shiny Tentacool back? Ouch, that would have sucked haha.
>>
Had both a shiny Zubat from Firered and a shiny Numel from Ruby. I probably had them for nearly 10 years, always migrating/trading them to my most recent game. I lost them when my Y version got corrupted just a week before ORAS was to be released.
>>
Only one I ever lost was a shiny tangela at mt silver in soulsilver and it was due to having nothing to catch it with. But now I always have balls to catch them now haha
>>
>>24935713
>>24935723
Sorry guys, are either of you interested in reclaiming them?
>>
>>24935736
No thank you, but thanks very much for offering
>>
>>24935745
No problem. Best of luck in all your future shiny endeavors!
>>
>>24935661
Okay, sorry for the delay! I was held up by end of night tasks. I'll be there in a hot second, putting up a castform. I wasn't able to pick the gender because I have to enter a name on Oras, but my ign is Elias.
>>
File: pikapika.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
pikapika.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
I recall finding a shiny geodude in a horde encounter.

I tried not to faint it, but all the other geodude in the horde used bulldoze and knocked it out.
>>
>>24935748
It's sent! Enjoy!
>>
>>24935753
That's rough, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming your Geodude?
>>
>>24935759
I have always felt guilty toward Arbok since that little encounter. Thanks so much for the second chance! I will cherish it.
>>
>>24935702
Nah it was years ago, I've gotten better ones since then. Thanks, though
Honestly finding the froakie kind of made my day, I was sending out breeding leftovers and just noticed the little star.
Timid, max IV's in everything but special attack and special defense.
>>
>>24935766
No problem!
>>
File: 1401130507415.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1401130507415.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>Fire Red Safari
>Shiny Paras appears
>throw 10 balls after it
>The wild Paras ra-
>>
>>24935773
Safari Zone shinies are always such a sad loss. Are you interested in reclaiming your Paras?
>>
>>24935769
Oh, well no problem Anon. Best of luck in 2016.
>>
>>24935765
Not really, especially since I've gotten a shitload of shinies on wonder trade.
>>
>>24935803
Fair enough, best of luck!
>>
>>24935798
Nah, if it happened, it happened.
Been playing the entirety of Gen 3 games on Emus and managed to find some shinies. (Even though their natures and Ivs are shit most of the time).
First one I found I threw a Materball at it because I was afraid it would Roar.
>>
>>24935812
I would have done the same thing, Anon. Best of luck.
>>
My very first Shiny was a Numel i caught in Emerald. I transferred him to Diamond, then traded him to my friend's Pearl to hold onto, as I was hurting for cash and needed to sell my game. Months passed and he forgot, and sold his version because he quite playing it, and I lost him. He didn't have good stats, but I didn't care. He was my first Shiny, and I even caught him, only to have him given away. I can only hope his code still exists.
>>
>>24935829
That's a sad story, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming him?
>>
>>24935840
I will never have him back, but I must admit that I would like a momento of him, yes.
>>
File: 1422406810899.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1422406810899.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
>>24935470
My first shiny was a Ponyta in FRLG which I accidentally KOd. I had no idea what it was.

I spent about half an hour trying to find another blue Ponyta, to no avail.
>>
>>24935862
Can do. Do you remember what lv you caught him at?
>>
>>24935868
That's depressing, Anon. Would you like to reclaim your Ponyta?
>>
>>24935862
He was level 14 or 15 when I got him. I am also using Omega Ruby
>>
>>24935890
Got an ability/Pokeball in mind?
>>
>>24935904
I caught him with an ultra ball and any ability is fine
>>
>>24935470
My first shiny was in an emulator
>>
>>24935929
Put something up on the GTS for a lv 15 Numel.
>>
Shiny 1: Ursaring in Gold. Didn't know what it was so I killed it.

Shiny 2: THE VERY NEXT DAY, a shiny Graveler. It used self-destruct.

Shiny 3: Years later, in Diamond, a shiny Sneasel. No Pokeballs.
>>
>>24935980
Man, that's rough Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming any of these?
>>
>>24935962
No sign of the Numel. Did someone pull a Team Rocket?
>>
>>24935989
No, you never told me what you were putting up for it haha. What did you deposit? lv? gender?
>>
>>24936001
Female Electrike Lv 11
>>
>>24936010
It's sent. Enjoy!
>>
>>24936018
Thank you OP.
>>
Not a shiny, BUT

It was sad when I lost it for sure. Pokemon Yellow, I was 7. It was level 42 just after Celadon and was a great tag team bro alongside my Pikachu. I used it for everything and gave it the best moves.

One day like a stupid idiot I turned on the gameboy BEFORE putting in the cartridge and it corrupted the save. RIP. That Nido was very dear to me and I cried for about an hour.

Could you gen a Sheer Force Nidoking and just send it off into the ether?
>>
>>24936058
Why not? What moves do you want on him?
>>
> platinum
> caught a shiny roselia
>became constant party member
> eventually evolve it into roserade
> no clue where platinum cart is
> wasn't on my hg cart
> probably gone for good
Pls anon. It was female with good IVs, caught in platinum in 07 or so. OT was Daniel. I'm putting up a poochyena for a level 90 roserade. Message is thank you anon
>>
>>24935470
>KO'ing a pokemon during EV training without realizing your target was shiny
I lost a Chansey and Whismur to this.
>>
>>24936121
Meant 2009
>>
>>24936121
Can do. What Pokeball?
>>
>>24936125
That sucks, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming either of them?
>>
>>24936136
Luxury ball please.
>>
>>24936125
Can't say I know the feeling.
Doesn't the Sparkle animation and sound give it away?
>>
>>24936149
Do you have an ability and Nature in mind?
>>
>>24936151
Same Oddish later.
>>
>>24936140
Thanks for your offer anon but I've long recovered since and I must live with it so it doesn't happen again.
Besides, if I need one all I have to do is either some bike simulator or :^) them
>>
>>24936153
Something neutral is fine.
>>
>>24936169
I gotcha.
Hahahah bike simulator? I've never heard that one before haha. Have a Happy New Year, Anon!
>>
>>24936151
I do my training on autopilot with the sound turned off while looking away from the screen.
I am certainly not the only soul who does this.
>>
>>24936170
Then neutral it will be. Put something up on the GTS for a lv 90 female Roserade.
>>
>>24936185
I did. Poochyena.
>>
>>24936182
I pay a little attention.
Found this little girl that way.
>>
>>24936195
You'll have to put something else up, Anon. I cannon find that Poochyena. Maybe something a little later on in the game?
>>
>>24936219
Switched to a throh.
>>
>>24936227
It's sent.
>>
>>24936232
You're a man among men, op.
>>
>>24936234
No problem! Enjoy!
>>
>>24935812

If you were playing on an emulator why didn't you just use save states?
>>
My one and only shiny is a Gyarados. It was confused and I was lucky to catch it. I felt disappointed that my only shiny is one that anyone can catch even if mine is not a set shiny. Eventually I got over it and became a huge fan of the species as a whole.

I want to use it as my designated surfer. I wish it could learn fly. I want to fly all over in it.
>>
Safari Zone shiny.

Escaped after few balls.
>>
My only shiny was a Smeargle on Emerald, but the save for got corrupted just a couple of weeks after that.
>>
>>24936257
That's pretty neat, Anon; I really like Gyarados too. I just a non-shiny just for kicks though.
>>
>>24936263
Are you interested in reclaiming it, Anon?
>>
Had a shitty shiny dialga, and no I dont want you to inject it for me.
>>
>>24936280
I'm thinking of training a non-shiny too because I want to keep my shiny as-is. Don't know whether to start from a magikarp or not.
>>
>>24936249
What's the point of cheating?

What do I gain?
>>
File: Island.jpg (41 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Island.jpg
41 KB, 375x523
I know it's not exactly the point of the thread, I just needed to let this joy out onto the net. I've been Pokemon about 16 years now, since 1999. And I've never once encountered a random shiny, only the Gen 2 Gyarados, event mons, handouts, that kind of thing. It means for years I've been petrified of not being able to catch it when it finally comes.

Well, last night I encountered my first wild Shiny. A female Haunter in Y. A cold chill crept to my stomach, and not wanting to risk weakening it I just threw balls, and caught it after four or so. I just couldn't believe it. Then, today while level grinding some stuff, I run into a shiny Linoone in OR, and caught it too! I'm tempted to run out and buy a lotto scratchie or something.

If anyone like the me that once was is looking on at this thread in envy and moroseness, be not afraid - it'll happen when you're least expecting it. Just always be ready for it. Good fortune to all, and happy days anons <3
>>
found a shiny gloom in ruby in the safari zone once. ofc it ran. if you find a shiny in the safari zone in that gen, you're absolutely fucked.
>>
File: feel.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
I encountered a shiny Sudowoodo at the Battle Arcade.
>>
>Weezing
In FireRed, I encountered a shiny Weezing in the Pokemon Mansion. My very first wild shiny encounter ever (never had much luck in Gen 2.) I didn't want to use my Master Ball on it, so I opted to weaken it and catch it the old fashioned way. That motherfucker used Explosion. It still hurts to this day.

>SoulSilver
Encountered a shiny Pidgey before I was given Poke Balls.

>>24935753
Same thing happened to me! Same fucking thing. I did run into another one in ORAS so it kind of offset the damage.

I did get a shiny Pidgey from someone else later, and I might as well hunt for Koffing/Weezing myself. Thanks though.
>>
File: 20141122_164810.jpg (105 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20141122_164810.jpg
105 KB, 480x640
>>24935470
Found a shiny Aron on my Omega Ruby playthrough with only 2 Pokeballs left. First shiny I'd ever encountered since Crystal.

I managed to catch it with my last Pokeball but it was tense as fuck.

Threw the first Pokeball and it failed.
>>
>>24937264
fucked up the formatting because I'm retarded. Last two lines should've been switched. Not that it matters the slightest bit anyway but whatev
>>
>>24935812
I seem to find way more shinies when I play on emulators for some reason.
I've only found 1 cartridge shiny, but at least 5 on emulators. Kinda pisses me off desu
>>
>>24937174
This is most likely why GF turned the Safari zone into a pseudo-route.

The Safari mechanics were never fun or interesting, they just made bullshit RNG hell.
Even with unlimited steps its too complex to get anything decent so fuck that

>>24935753

Oh god thats hard. I remember the thread about the guy who managed to find that and lucked the fuck out and caught the shiny
>>
yanma in the platinum safari zone

Fucking fled after two balls

I managed to catch one in a hoarde in X though
>>
File: zekrom_shiny_by_xous54-d2z0ecl.png (223 KB, 554x737) Image search: [Google]
zekrom_shiny_by_xous54-d2z0ecl.png
223 KB, 554x737
Story of mine.
>I was hunting my shiny Zekrom while I was watching JoJo, and then I saw this.
>Don't have any non damaging status moves besides paralysis, so I left to none. Just a false swiper.
>When I begin to catch it, I threw my premier ball instead because muh legendary balltism.
>Threw a fuckton of premiers while wasting turns until.
>Fucker killed himself.
>I still got my masterball and even the chance is important i still didn't used it.
>Pretending that didn't ever happened and continue watching Stardust Crusaders.
It's my first shiny that I ever lost or killed, but unlike some shiny hunters I found on youtube, my reaction wasn't that autistic. I just stared and focus at the game until the end.
>>
>>24935470
Playing some Platinum and Riley just killed a shiny Golbat on me.
>>
>>24936655
Great story, Anon! I'm glad you managed to catch them both! Happy New Year!
>>
>>24937174
Sorry to hear that Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming your Gloom?
>>
>>24937192
Man that's painful, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming it?
>>
>>24937253
Man, that's some rough luck, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming any of your lost mons?
>>
>>24937311
Wow haha. I'm glad that you got a second chance Anon.
>>
>>24937362
Eh, it's still a shame that it KO'd itself. Are you interested in reclaiming him?
>>
>>24937638
Oh man, I bet that was painful. In the future, remember to always KO Lucario first haha. Are you interested in reclaiming him?
>>
>>24938205
Nah m8, I'm cool
>>
>>24938196
I reclaimed him days after. Before I fought it again, I prepared a sleep spread by training a shroomish and learn spore.
He is mild nature with 31 IV's on Def, SpA, and SpD. He got Hidden power psychic.
I'm not preety happy to what I got because I synchronized a lonely, but either way I need a defense reducing nature anyways.Also, his hidden power sucks.
I browsed on Danbooru while I got him.
>>
>>24937362
Same guy. I hunted a shiny Sawk in Pinwheel forest. It's a whole month, and I didn't get him even once. Just other shinies besides him.
>>
>>24938941
Oh, well it's good that you caught him!
>>
When I was a kid I found random shiny tentacool, but thought it was a glitch and quickly restarted the game.
>>
Go here:

>>24939802
>>24939802
>>
No, but I came close to losing a shiny Zapdos in LeafGreen

I wasn't soft resetting for one, so I just sort of interacted with it not really paying attention, I didn't even see the shiny effect but I did (thankfully) hear it. Of course, this was on the OG GBA so it was fucking impossible to tell the difference visually but after spending a little while comparing sprites online I was very careful about capturing it.

Now it sits in a box as if in purgatory.
>>
When I was playing Platinum I found a shiny Staravia. I had know idea what a shiny was so I ran away from it. I look back and regret it.
>>
Shiny Electrike in Ruby. Can't remember if I caught it but I remember noticing the color was "bluer" than usual.

Only other shiny I was afraid of losing was Goldeen in Safari Zone of LG. Got it though.
>>
>>24935766
You soiled the memory of it by getting someone to inject you one with zero effort.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (74 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
74 KB, 480x270
>>24935868
I'm sorry to see you doing like that Anon.
How about I show you this to make you feel better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoahiJMkO4A
>>
File: 1350666243542.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1350666243542.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
>emerald
>find shiny voltorb in new mauville
>catch it without a hassle
Fast forward to a year later
>crystal
>find shiny voltorb in the team rocket HQ
>it uses self-destruct on the first turn
>fug
I guess I can't really complain, at least I still got one.
>>
>>24940156
I've found like 11 shinies and now I just go, "huh, a shiny". :/
>>
>>24940209
I act the same too. I feel rewarded and happy, rather than acting sperg on the camera.
>>
A long while ago in leaf green (I think) I was looking for light ball pikachus in the safari zone and I found a shiny exeggcute that got away, but I encounted a second shiny exeggute just a few hours later which I did catch.
I thought it was very strange that I found two shinies a few hours apart.
>>
>>24937192
FUCK I KNOW HOW THIS FEELS. Ran into a shiny Chansey in the battle arcade years ago while my friend and I were going through it on Wi-Fi.
>>
>>24939935
Sorry to hear that, Anon. Are you interested in reclaiming your lost Staravia?
>>
ran across a shiny Caterpie when I was a kid playing Crystal, pissed me off because I came across it on the visit to Mr. Pokémon's house at the start of the game
>>
>>24940184
Selfdestructs are always a sad way to lose a shiny. Are you interested in reclaiming your Voltorb, Anon?
>>
Shiny Eevee in Soul Silver.

I was so excited, but I never evolved it. RIP my young friend.
>>
>>24940390
Sorry to hear that, Anon. That's about as bad as getting a shiny openingmon in the 5th gen games.
>>
>>24940574
That's hard, Anon. I always rush though the beginning of the games for that very reason. Are you interested in reclaiming your old Caterpie?
>>
>>24935470
I saw once and only once a shiny, it was a pidgey so.. it was gey.
>>
>>24940589
What happened to the Eevee, Anon?
>>
>>24940627
Did you catch it?
>>
>>24940657
I did, but it just went to my pc, and just stayed there.

Never played the game again and my cousin just restarted the game. So yeah it was a loss but meh just a pidgey lost.
>>
>>24940666
Well done Satan.
>>
>>24939874
You should transfer him up, Anon. Zapdos is really good online.
>>
>>24939853
I too have encountered a shiny Tentacool. I managed to catch mine though. Sorry, Anon. Would you like to reclaim your old Tentacool?
>>
>>24940666
Sorry about that, Anon haha. Would you like to reclaim your Pidgey?
>>
>be January 2001 I'm 9 years old
>just got silver for my birthday(played red version religiously)
>Older brother says water Pokémon are gay cause he like the color red and cover of blue was Blastoise
>play the shit out of silver
>get to Olivine catch Krabby teach surf so I can go to that island
>find fly
>I release krabby so my brother doesn't think I'm lame
>get to Lake of rage
>in need of Pokémon to surf
>use good rod
>lv 20 male magikarp
>woah that mother fucker just sparked
>catch him
>raise him one level
>woah sparkly red Gyarados
>tell brother about it at dinner, says he has a red Gyarados too and thinks I'm lying
>dafuk.jpg
>next day at school tell everyone about the sparkling magikarp, everyone says I'm lying and doesn't believe me
>go home and train Red Gyarados
>murder the fuck out of the free red Gyarados
>trade Red Gyarados to my gold to murder that Red Gyarados
>raise him to 100 and keep on transferring him as new ones come out name him Red Garry at one point
>2010 rolls around and I pick up Soul Silver
>get to Lake of Rage
>I murder that mother fucker out of spite
>Red Garry and me had lots of fun together
>transfer from SS and blow through Black, Black 2, and White 2 with him
>then the XY comes out
>what is pokebank?
>transfer from White 2 to pokebank successful
>transfer from pokebank to Y......
>3ds power shuts off mid transfer
>run to charger in a panic
>turn on and check Pokebank
>heisntthere.gif
>check Y
>nope.jpg
>close 3ds and Chuck it against wall
>tears in eyes
>Anger, Frustration, feels like a friend of mine died
>tried to recreate him by generating another one, played with Red Garry 2.0
>wasnt the same
>picked up AS and played it with Red Garry 2.0
>wasn't the same without Red Garry
>wonder trade Red Garry 2.0
>got a Sandshrew
>breed it with a Zoroark
>egg hatches
>Female Sandshrew with eggmove Nightslash
>name her Lil Sandy
>I still miss Red Garry, but Lil Sandy is kinda cool
>>
>>24940015
>I've never lost a shiny so I get upset when someone else gets a second chance.
>>
>>24940751
Sorry that no one believed you, Anon. I too had a shiny Magikarp and evolved it. I caught mine in Sootopolis though. I wish you and Lil Sandy the best of luck.
>>
>>24940751
Read it all, what a great story.
>>
>>24940751
damn dude ill take a drink for Red Garry
>>
Can someone post the shiny absol story?
>>
>>24940790
I got so frustrated at one point, I almost just rest the game and gave up on what happened
>>24940830
Thanks
>>24940847
I've had many drinks for Red Garry
>>
>>24941428
Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed. Red Garry is out there somewhere, friend.
>>
>shiny tentacruel on my sister's copy of gold
>ded battery in cartridge
>>
>>24941646
Sorry to hear that, Anon. The battery on my Crystal version is dead too. Are you interested in reclaiming your Tentacruel?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 529x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 529x528
>>24935470
I lost my event shiny rayquaza from Pokemon oras when I had to change my OG 3ds to the new 3ds and lost a hundred hours. Never buying a digital download Pokemon game again. It was my only shiny.
>>
wow
>>
>>24941784
If you could. Please create a shiny Gardevoir- timid nature- female. I had start all over and I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to put up my Omanyte up on the GTS it's level 20. My name is Soufflé.
>>
>>24935470
Lost my shiny Larvatar from my crystal game. Battery got rekt and now he's gone.
>>
Had pearl game around 13. Got all the cool give aways. Had Arceus and Mew, but I had a Jirachi that I got and trained the shit out of. It was an event so I couldn't name it but I was in love with it. Same with the event suicune for hg/ss it was a shiny suicune I took through the whole game. Lost these due to me being a retard around 15 and being an angsty teen and wanting to be cool and Pokemon isn't cool for 15 year olds I guess so I traded them in for some shitty Xbox game probably.
>>
>>24935470
Ran into a Shiny Noctowl on Crystal Version when I was about 7. Only ball I had was a masterball which I was naively trying to save. I turned off the game, thinking that I could stock up on some pokeballs and if I returned to that exact same patch of grass, I'd encounter the Noctowl again.
>>
>Be around 8 years old
>Be playing Pokemon Gold at grandma's house
>Catch a regular Houndour and start training it
>Spend around 2 hours leveling it up in the same area I caught it thinking it would increase its friendship faster.
>Run into a shiny Houndour
>Throw a Great Ball, it breaks free, might as well weaken it so used Bite.
>Critical Hit
>Wild Houndour fainted

I didn't feel much about it at the time because I was unaware of how rare shinies were but I still wanted a bluish Houndour on my team.

Also

>Be at neighbor house
>Other neighbor brings his gameboy with Pokemon Emerald, which I didn't have. I had a borrowed copy of Ruby.
>Felt like playing the Battle Frontier because it was new to me.
>Finally decide to go to the Battle Pyramid
>"Holy crap this is so cool! A lot of new wild Pokemon!"
>Third encounter is a shiny Electabuzz
>Based Battle Pyramid meant it was a tease since it was impossible to catch.
>Never touched his Emerald again in my life.

Honestly, this last one is just ridiculous since I've never played Emerald before that.

Also OP, I appreciate you offering a chance to obtain our lost shinies but don't worry man I'm happy with the ones I've gotten over the years after those.
>>
>>24940751
I bet that if Nintendo would've showcased a shiny Seaking instead of Gyarados Red Garry would've been the coolest shiny to have ever flopped around in Lake of Rage.
>>
>>24940751
that is truly a great story anon, although sad. have fun with lil sandy.
>>
I've played every single gen, with a good amount of post game in every single game I've played. I currently have 400 hours on pokemon Y, complete with an almost-completed pokedex, and several competitively bred pokemon, which took a lot of breeding.

I've never encountered a legitimate shiny in my entire life, and I don't think I ever will.
>>
>>24935470
End of the victory road. Suddenly Hariyama with different colors than others appears, whirlwinds me right away... but at the time I didn't know what shinies are, just wanted this special one.
Other one was Woobat in the mountain with bianca. Those were 2 Woobats, of course Musharna had to shadow ball the shiny one...
>>
>>24940830
>>24940847
>>24942528

Yeah except the story is a bunch of bullshit.

You can't transfer from GSC to future gens.
>>
>tfw caught every shiny i've met
Which is actually just Mightyena and Absol on Ruby. Gen 3 dark types got my back.
>>
>>24935470
Just found my first shiny... a shiny Raikou but thanks to my Volcarona's Flame body it got burned and then it died. Still cant believe this shit
>>
>>24940692
Nah, im okay with it gone
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.