[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Vega Thread 3: Glachild best girl edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1451016619425.png (14 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1451016619425.png
14 KB, 240x160
Old thread was dead.

This game is now fully translated into English. You can download it here: http://www.romhack.me/vega/

You'll need a clean rom of Firered and Lunar IPS to apply the patch.
>>
File: 486034-BiourZlYrrVFszg2.jpg (35 KB, 512x386) Image search: [Google]
486034-BiourZlYrrVFszg2.jpg
35 KB, 512x386
Streaming Pokemon Vega. Heading for New Island to take on Team Dark hole and find mewtwo. Come on in

http://www.livestream.com/crimsontempest
>>
File: MEWTWO.png (58 KB, 1583x819) Image search: [Google]
MEWTWO.png
58 KB, 1583x819
Well shit this is happening
>>
Is there an english pokedex and location guide for this yet?
>>
File: mothwaifu.png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
mothwaifu.png
7 KB, 240x160
>Glachild
>not Nymphrost
>>
Is there a translated evo guide or is the official wiki all we've got?
>>
>>24935608
pastebin.com/C7HbjiBi
>>
This was a huge letdown. Level curve is the shittiest i have seen in any romhack i played.
Normal trainers and wild pokemon and worthless and all the gym leaders are 10+ levels above everything.
Just avoid this shit hack unless you enjoy VBA fast forward grinding for an hour before each gym.
>>
>>24936073
Either

>git gud and strategize
>gameshark grind that shit

Regardless I've seen worse level scaling.
>>
>>24936073
The game is designed around you being lower leveled than most bosses, its not hard to deal with it unless you skip every trainer and run from every random encounter, just get a Shell smash + Baton Pass plant and you can steamroll the game even if your a little underleveled
>>
>>24936202
What gen are the real mons based off?
Have leveling moves been updated?
>>
>>24936120
There is no amount of strategy that counters Water gym starmie one shotting 5/6 of your party.

Being forced to grind just shows how bad the hack is.
>>
>>24936202
And which plant would that be?
>>
File: serplant.png (17 KB, 509x414) Image search: [Google]
serplant.png
17 KB, 509x414
>>24937650
This one
>>
Who is the best Fakemon and why is it Kapwondo?
>>
>>24937779
I was seriously considering raising that , But i already use correncid, A nice bulky mon would be nice for the team though but i dont really want to drop anyone.

>>24937287
Baizeast helped me there,It can tank an aqua bolt and if baizeast gets paralyzed you're ok until it switches .Or hypnosis with baizeast
>>
Best nature for Serplant? I would assume bold but just curious.
>>
>>24935939
>pokedex4ants.jpg
>that shitty formatting
>not even the correct English names
Why bother
>>
>>24939517
This is your other option
http://www40.atwiki.jp/altair0/pages/308.html
>>
File: 1449070458154.gif (2 MB, 333x249) Image search: [Google]
1449070458154.gif
2 MB, 333x249
Resuming the stream at the top of the page. Come on in guys

>>24935260
>>
>>24941079
bump for stream
elite four time almost
>>
Its done !

Mettaton The Metagross
Pendulum The Necrosia
Barry White The Grissly
Celeste The Aurostice
Granveil The Phenusc
Teterodoxin The Correncid
>>
Anybody know the location of the purple horse thing that evolves with stones?
>>
>>24944099
Psycolt? They are rather common around south of Gamboge City

Anyone know the location of Dunsparce in postgame?
>>
File: Dunsupreme.png (101 KB, 1581x807) Image search: [Google]
Dunsupreme.png
101 KB, 1581x807
Well found a dunsparce in undersea tunnel, but now i have a few questions.Should i teach it Glare to offset that horrible speed and how powerful does rock tumble get because that seems broken as shit with coil
>>
>>24944668
When I used it to utterly destroy my vega randomizer nuzlocke run, I ran

- coil
- glare
- crash impact (which was called "berserk" in the old jap translation patch)
- shadow clamp
>>
I'm also looking for the pendulum ghost thing, and the fire bird that turns into a dragon.
>>
>>24945088
Yukaria which evolves into Necrosia* Pendulum ghost * is found in the higher floors of the chateau of time and The firebird is found on fire island.
>>
>>24945287
Thanks
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.