[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What region has the strongest gym leaders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: gym leaders.jpg (286 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
gym leaders.jpg
286 KB, 1024x680
What region has the strongest gym leaders and why?

This is not a genwar thread, actually take the time to discuss these things.
>>
File: Disgusted.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>24932652
>Pryce has lower level mons than Jasmine
Still mad
>>
>>24932652
I feel like Unova was far harder. The gyms there were brutal and the battles did everything to take away your strengths.

Look at Elesa's gym for instance.
>>
File: f6a.png (450 KB, 830x893) Image search: [Google]
f6a.png
450 KB, 830x893
>>24932652
>Flannery
I think that you mean Whitney.
>>
>>24932698
>Not going to Mahogany Town before even thinking about Olivine City
It's like you enjoy fucked up story pacing.
>>
Gen 2, 4, 5
>>
>>24932599
I've played since the beginning, and Misty and Whitney I remember were huge walls for me. Sabrina in Yellow was also comparable.
Lance in G/S/C was also the worst thing ever.
I didn't have trouble with any other Gym Leader except for maybe Volkner and Lenora.
>>
>>24932599
Gen 2.
Faulcobers is mostly easy, though he can be tough if underleveled or choose chika.
Bugsy is tough unless you went cind
Whitney will rek you regardless.
Spooky has a fucking gengar at the fourth gym when your pokes will have half the stats
Chuck will troll the shit out of you
Jasmine steelix can be really damn tough
Pyrce is mostly pushover and just takes a while
Claire will fuck you with a kingdra 5 to 10 levels higher with only 2 weakness.

Runner up is unova.

Easiest by a mile is gen vi

You know this to be true.
>>
Id say volkner and Blue
>>24932698
Its more of a branch path why pryce and jasmine are around the 30-36 Area
So you either do team rocket stuff
Or you do chuck and medicine delivery
>>
No gym leaders are ever hard for me because I roll with a five mon team at all times.

If you seriously ever lose to Whitney you're a bottom-feeding scrub.
>>
>>24933313
>Volkner
LOL
>>
>>24932599
Kanto. Former champion is now a gym leader, a former gym leader is now in E4, former gym leader is a former mob boss, Sabrina has actual psychic powers, Blaine lived in a volcano and now lives in an ice cave, and Lt. Surge is a war hero.
>>
File: 1386391715962.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1386391715962.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>24933391
>>
>>24932599
Platinum has the objectively hardest gym leaders, not counting Challenge mode Black 2, so Sinnoh I guess
You shouldn't count Challenge or Easy mode Gen 5 since it's not available directly from the beginning
>>
Not kallos
/thread
>>
>>24932599
HOENN
HOENN CONFIRMED
>>
Six, no contest.
>>
>>24932599
the OP image really makes it clear how crazy the leader designs have gotten. not such a bad thing but the leaders haven't felt as memorable since 3rd or 4th gen
>>
Johto.

Gengar and Miltank will fuck your shit up
>>
>>24932599
None of them they are all weak
>>
>>24936042
>leaders haven't felt as memorable since 3rd or 4th gen
This is what nostalgiafags believe
>>
>>24936042
>opinions
>>
>>24933433
Right? Every electric gym is a one shot victory.
>>
>>24932599
Idk about region, but if there is a hard gym leader it's usually one of the early ones like Yellow's Brock.
>>
>>24936374
>Elesa
>OHKO's
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.