[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me /vp/,which legendary fight is the most fun ? and i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
tell me /vp/,which legendary fight is the most fun ? and i'm not talking about if it's hard or not,i'm talking about the ones that gives you hype for it,the ones where you needed to go an incredibly hard route/cave to catch them,what do you think ?
>>
I enjoyed Mewtwo in Red when I first played it.

I also have good memories of fighting Dialga at Spear Pillar and the entire finale against Ghetsis and N.
>>
File: 1423409176178.gif (613 KB, 600x231) Image search: [Google]
1423409176178.gif
613 KB, 600x231
>>24932432
>Phione
>Anywhere near legendary
>>
Mewtwo in Blue, and Giratina in Platinum.
>>
>>24932500
>Giratina in Platinum.
I loved it myself
>trying to catch it
>with a team of underleveled shitmons
>>
>>24932432
Articuno in Leaf Green was a challenge for me. It was he first bird I tried to catch out of the three, so I didn't really know what I was in for. That seafoam islands dungeon was a hard puzzle too. I kept pushing the rocks into corners and having to start over.
>>
>>24932432
Rayquaza in Saphire because it took me hours to get to the fucking thing
>>
>>
>>24932542
were you retarded as a child?
>>
Articuno, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Giratina have the best dungeons. I was terrible with the Sky Pillar breakable floors as a kid so I don't have fond memories of Rayquaza, and Heatran is just an underwhelming legendary, even if Stark Mountain's kind of neat.
>>
>>24932432
>Melsprit
>>
>>24933286
delete this
>>
Rayquaza and Ho-oh were probably the most fun for me

I also really enjoyed the Regi Golems, but I think that's just because I'm an autist for them
>>
>>24932432
>Phione
>Manaphy
>>24932913
>Meloetta
You don't fight any of those.
>>
>>24933624
this
>>
>>24933624
I loved finding the Regis too. I had spent years playing already and knew there was still a lot i hadn't discovered. Those damn regis were a real mystery as such
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.