[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Platinum is the franchise's pinnacle >B2W2 are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>Platinum is the franchise's pinnacle
>B2W2 are still solid games
>online dead within two years
>stuck with the mediocre as fuck gen 6
>no battle frontier in ORAS because LOL CASUALS DON'T CARE ABOUT IT
>only good gen 6 so far has been the Mystery Dungeon spinoff and even then it wasn't better than Sky

What happened to this franchise?
>>
Game Freak fears losing potential players, so they're catering to the mobile crowd.
>>
>>24931921
No shit
>Pokemon shuffle, rumble, etc shovelware already on mobiles
>Pokemon Go

Assholes are testing the waters to finally go full mobile with this franchise.
>>
>>24931813
The pinnacle was the 4th gen with Platinum, HeartGold and Soulsilver, Mystery Dungeon.
I hope Z will be one of the better games of this franchise. I would like Kanto and Kalos together in the next game
>>
>>24932017
Fuck off Shinnohtoddler, Platinum was better than DP but still shitly paced and very repetitive and HGSS had level scaling issues too.
>>
>>24931813
Masuda or TPCi's regulations.

Both probably.
>>
Woah its like Ive seen this thread before!
>>
fuck gen 6, give my back my sprites
>>
>>24931813
>wearing sandals
Damn it
>>
>>24932459
Jasmine's feet are too lewd for this sullied earth.
>>
File: 1443945232318.jpg (123 KB, 498x1211) Image search: [Google]
1443945232318.jpg
123 KB, 498x1211
This its literally opinions the general right now.
>this is when this gen died
>this is when they had to cater to so and so crowd to make money
>implying any company hasn't gone to mobile for that phonefag money
>implying they aren't keeping the main games up to please the older fans of still having it around and the new gen of kids
>implying they were just pandering to genwunners on 6th gen alone when gen5 was an exact clone without giving older pokemon, pissing off said genwunners
With all the lucario fags and kantotards being pandered to in kalos, you honestly can't say it was the absolute shittiest game around. Same with ORAS since it was literally meant to be a clone of Ruby and sapphire, so what battle frontier? You're lucky we got the mansion back and the what people never use now daycare which for someone like me who breeds still absolutely love having there.
Bitch all you want about who GF is pandering to now or earlier but at least keep the opinion to "this game is alright but my favorite in the series is ____"
Fuck man.
>>
File: kill all footfags.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
kill all footfags.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>24932459
>>24932471
>>
>>24932472
>HG/SS works in elements of Crystal, Emerald, has a full Battle Frontier, keeps a lot of quality of life changes and adds a fuckton of new content
>ORAS is literally just RS with altered characters in 3D with 6th gen mechanics which aren't even good

No thanks it's fucking awful
>>
>>24932459
>you will NEVER die and be reborn as the strap of her sandal
>>
>>24932511
I'll just stick to massages and face stepping pics. That TF stuff gets too weird for me.
>>
>>24932506
I don't remember catching Primal Evolutions in RS.
Or going through a story featuring a girl from a tribe of dragon-worshipers.
Or fighting Wallace a second time with a different team even stronger than the Champion's.
Or catching Rayquaza.
Or catching Deoxys in-game without the use of an event item.
Or getting to see a cutscene where Steven mentions giving up on being a champion.
Or catching Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.
Or Ho-oh and Lugia without an event item.
Or catching Regigigas after solving a cryptic puzzle given to you in the form of three clues. Since it didn't exist yet.
Not to mention Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Heatran, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem didn't exist yet either, and all of them are obtainable in ORAS.
I also don't remember getting the chance to fight Wally again after Victory Road in RS.
Or getting a chance to fight May/Brendan one final time after the credits.
Or getting to team up with Maxie/Archie and May/Brendan in the Battle Tower, which you can do in the Maison.
Or going on a date with May/Brendan.
Or experiencing a huge shopping center the size of a city with apartments above.
Or using a DexNav.
>>
>>24932673
Sorry, one correction. You can catch Rayquaza, but not during a story event.
However, you can't GO INTO SPACE TO DESTROY A METEOR.
>>
>>24932673
I don't remember giving a fuck
>>
>>24932673
Someone just used will-o-wisp
Coz you just got burned
>>
>>24932459
What
>>
>>24932768
Some footfags hate when soles are covered
>>
>>24931813
What was the online? I just don't have an internet connection outside of phone
>>
>>24931970
You know what's heartbreaking? Shuffle devs are the same devs (or at least the same company) that were involved with Colosseum and Gale of Darkness.

GF (and Nintendo) are competing with shitty mobile flashgames on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices and thus they need to stoop to their level to ""'gain""" more sales, which in turn pisses off loyal customers.

>>24932765
XY was better than most first of the gens games, particularly D/P. As much as I love Platinum, I can't go back and play D/P due to how slow they are.
>>
>>24932768
It's just a waste
>>
>>24931813
>Platinum is the franchise's pinnacle
>only good gen 6 so far has been the Mystery Dungeon spinoff
>and even then it wasn't better than Sky
Your opinion is shit and therefore has been disregarded. I suggest you get your brain checked because you clearly have mental issues.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (336 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
336 KB, 900x900
>>24931813
>B2W2 are still solid games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
geeettttttt dunked on!!!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.