[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1451663535466.jpg (260 KB, 954x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451663535466.jpg
260 KB, 954x1080
I guess none of you are going to believe me about this, but quite frankly, I don't really care. I'm not going to reveal my name, job, or affiliation with The Pokemon Company International, but I will reveal a few details about something you Pokemon Fans might be hapoy about. Believe whatever you want, though.

Within the next twenty-four hours, a quick teaser trailer will be posted to all official Pokemon social media accounts. It will reveal the titles and box art for the newest Pokemon titles. I can't reveal the titles, of course, but you'll learn soon enough. I will tell you, however, that it is not Z, X2 and Y2, or XZ and YZ.

Featured within the game are twenty-eight new Pokemon newly discovered in the southern portion of the Kalos Region. The "green blob" is one of these Pokemon, and is a Ground Type Pokemon. Yes, it can evolve. There are not any new Starter Pokemon, but there is a new Legendary Trio.

Fifty new Mega Evolutions are also going to be introduced. Yes, that seems like a lot, but they really want you all to discover them yourselves. I guess you weren't happy that almost every detail of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were revealed pre-release. They're working on that. The new Mega Evolutions will be distributed from all past regions, most notably from Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova. Some Kalos Pokemon will be receiving Mega Evolutions as well, but none of the new ones. The "flowers" theme is reflected in the new Mega Evolutions, as well as a new theme regarding technology's influence on Mega Evolution.

I can't reveal many story aspects, but expect AZ and his Floette to be very prominent. There are two new heroes and even a new Professor, a former colleague of Professor Sycamore's. Customization does indeed return, and there's even a new device that mimics the PokeNav. All of the applications it has are found on it.

Go ahead and dismiss what I've told you as false, but you will all be sorry once you hear the news. Thanks for reading, I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_mbaw8ejwrx1qiqbaubm.png (1 MB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbaw8ejwrx1qiqbaubm.png
1 MB, 1280x828
Whats the point of your post. Its already obvious.
Exept the next 24 hours part which is obviously a lie.
>>
>>24930806
>expect AZ and his Floette to be very prominent
Yeah, that was fairly obvious from Flowers.
>>
Well, in 24 hours we'll know if you're full of shit or not.
>>
>>24930806
but anon,if you didn't wanted to reveal your name,why did you put a name ?
>>
This is copypaste
>>
>>24930806
Do you work for The Pokemon Company?
>>
I've read this before
>>
>>24930806
Finally Leaks (so faaaaaaaake, but well)

Now respect to this info:
>28 new pokemon (3 are legendaries)
>50 new megas? not 10 or 20, 50 fucking megas!!!

Shit post, anon.
>>
>>24930806
Ahh digimon frontier, was a pretty gud amime
>>
>>24930806

>new pokemon
>volcanion was included in XY already for no reason
>>
>>24931076
Not a new Pokémon.
>>
So what's up with Volcanion ? I haven't been keeping up with pokeyman.
He still hasn't been released ?
>>
>>24930806
sauce for the pic?
>>
>>24931132
Revealed, but not released.

Release will probably be in July when the Volcanion movie airs in Japan
>>
>>24930806
Thats a nice Copypasta you got there OP
>>
>>24931132
>They revealed it last month, but haven't given a release date.
>>
>>24931199
For you
>>
thanks
>>
>>24930806
>giving a shit about gen 6

You assholes never learn.
>>
I made a typing error its not 24 hours but February 2016
>>
>>24930878
I made a typing error its not 24 hours but February 2016
>>
>>24930806
>The "green blob" is one of these Pokemon, and is a Ground Type Pokemon. Yes, it can evolve. There are not any new Starter Pokemon, but there is a new Legendary Trio.
But we already know it's Zygarde.
>>
>>24931800
Pasta so old it's growing mold
>>
>>24931796
Full of shit. Nobody makes that big of a typing error
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.