[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone help me get a garchompite? 3539-9895-6942
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dream_Garchompite_Sprite.png (5 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Garchompite_Sprite.png
5 KB, 80x80
can someone help me get a garchompite?

3539-9895-6942
>>
Why don't you just do it yourself ya lazy fuck
>>
>>24930198
#rekt
/thread
>>
>>24930193
Go back to reddit fgt n ask those assmaters
>>
Locations
XY Victory Road (outside, in front of the tower to the left of healing Pokémon Ranger and behind Hex Maniac; requires an upgraded Mega Ring)
ORAS Fortree City (from Aarune once the player reaches the Platinum rank in the Secret Base ranking)
>>
>>24930228
point is i dont have an extra 3ds to trade or the time to grind 1000 flags
>>
>>24930246
>dont have the time to get 1000 flags

Fucking casual
>>
>>24930246
if you put up a pokemon On GTS on your x/y version with the garchompite
you could trade it to ORAS
just do a trade no one will ever do like
lvl 2 flechling for a lvl 100 venusaur as an example
>>
>>24930310
I'd do it the other way anon.

Putting up a pokemon for trade in ORAS and then trading the 'mon with the mega stone from XY. You don't risk losing the stone this way, maybe just a shitmon instead.
>>
>>24930565
>>24930310
I remember that's not allowed to deposit a pokémon holding a Mega Stone in OR. I hadn't tried the opposite, though.
>>
>>24930574
This in the GTS, I got a Pinsir mega stone via PSS from a retarded kid in the miiverse during Y (you can only get it in X).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.