[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lysandre did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_inline_nemsk5QwCN1r03dsk.png (207 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nemsk5QwCN1r03dsk.png
207 KB, 500x281
Lysandre did nothing wrong.
>>
>>24929993

Genocide is a minor offense to you I suppose.
>>
>>24930001
>Why can't the team admins be less of flat out dicks like they used to be?
how is the evil team leader being a dick a bad thing and when where they ever not dicks?
N doesn't count since Ghetsis was the real leader, and Ghetsis is the textbook definition of massive dickhead
>>
>>24929993
>Let's little kids destroy his operation he's worked years on
>Fires superweapon directly on itself, either killing him or burying him alive
Lysandre did everything wrong.
>>
>>24930011
>>Fires superweapon directly on itself
he was Hoopa Ackbar-ing his way out of the situation, but I'm still wondering why he did that when he didn't even try preventing you from going away.
>>
>>24930015
They're just massively confused retards.
>>
>>24930015
Archie threatens to kill you if you interfere but I guess they're less of dicks comapared to everyone else.
I also think that they had the right idea, but the wrong execution. If you could use Kyogre and Groudon to flood deserts and bring up fertile and habitable lands it would solve many problems and overpopulation wouldn't be an issue, as well as having new places for animals/Pokémon to live in.
>>
>>24930015
Nah, Maxie and Archie really are less dicks. Mostly because they're just idiots doing shit they don't understand rather than just villains.
>>
God he looks retarded as fuck
>>
>Using retarded ashnime pic
>>
>>24930001
Because "muh feelingz" people csnt handlr bullies because their little bitches
>>
>>24930001
>Why can't the team admins be less of flat out dicks like they used to be?
Are you implying you want the villains to be extremely nice and hold your hand?
They're villains, of course they're gonna be dicks.
>>
>>24930168
Not really i agree with team flare people need to die or the world will be over populated the only thing i dislike about the team is the retarded grunts talked only about style bullshit if they remarked about his plans then that would make them more of a threat.

Also if it was such a big deal why the fuck didnt anyone do anything the only person who did was the player pretty much "the right guy in wrong place" hel your so called friend did more thwn the gym leaders even if it was extreamly alittle.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-02-14h25m59s941.png (866 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-02-14h25m59s941.png
866 KB, 1280x720
>>24930189
The anime is doing Team Flare a lot more justice, random grunts included. I hope Pokémon Z makes them closer to it, would make sense since their plot revolves around Zygarde.
>>
>>24930241
I know and i enjoy the team flare in the anime the one in the game just seems like its just a babysiter for autistic hipsters who wants to have style and to be cool for the most part it was out of place for the plot given there was 1 or 3 grunts that said somthing along the lines that deals with said plot. And the admins were meh.
>>
>>24930279
>admins were meh
Fucking this
They don't even have names for christ's sake
>>
>>24930279
I sort of get the juxtaposition of the serious Lysandre and the campy grunts because in a way it benefits his plans: nobody will take the grunts seriously while he proceeds with his plan and his plan is so extreme that pretty much every grunt would probably bail out if they knew what it was. Still, the shift is too abrupt and badly executed, they could've made the grunts serious but still unaware of Lysandre's true goal. There were also other problems like the female admins being completely throwaway with only Xerosic having any real relevance and Malva being completely wasted by never appearing outside of the Holocaster before you meet her at the league.

>>24930289
Do you mean the white-suited officers? Because the actual admins have names, Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable and Xerosic.
>>
File: 1450334313436.png (164 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1450334313436.png
164 KB, 500x374
>>24929993
Ghetsis only had the best intentions.
>>
>>24930189
>Not really i agree with team flare people need to die or the world will be over populated

as long as it's not you who dies right?
>>
>>24930326
Yeah. The girls and Xerosic were scientists iirc.
>>
File: 1447327703339.png (220 KB, 429x376) Image search: [Google]
1447327703339.png
220 KB, 429x376
>>24930189
>Not really i agree with team flare people need to die or the world will be over populated
It's kinda funny how the only people crying about overpopulation are usually living in areas where it's not even a problem to begin with. Also, there's enough for everyone, but a lot of people just couldn't stand it, if they had to eat a bit less meat and more vegetables, fruits and whatever. Or if shops weren't filled to the brim with stuff that get's thrown away in the evening.

But before this is completely off-topic: Kalos really doesn't seem like a place plagued with famine and pestilence. It's really just Lysandre being a dick.
>>
>>24930456
Maybe he was talking about Orre
>>
His greatest invention is a pun on the word Holocaust, Nintendo was probably sued because of him.
>>
>>24929993
Manga!Lysandre would make you think otherwise.
>>
>>24930343
I dont give a fuck if i die if i do die just not in the face and i want it to be quick
>>
>>24931581
Wut he do?
>>
>>24929995
Lysandre killed no one, AZ killed fucking everyone though.
>>
>>24929993
He had an excellent idea

He didn't deserve to go the way he did and I didn't like that I play the role of stopping him. This guy was right, there is a lot of degeneracy that needs to be cleaned up. I don't think overpopulation in pokemon is a problem but IRL it ruins things and causes problems. I know nothing about the pokemon world and its problems but it would be a good idea IRL. Arranging a team of individuals that understand what is best is a good plan to separate the worth people from the worthless people. Life is a right of passage.
>>
They could have went deeper with the plot like in BW if their motives were focused more. They didn't put the player in the position to question whether it's the right thing to happen. You are not given the conflicting beliefs on who's right and who's wrong and they just made Lysandre look like a madman that talks nonsense.
>>
>>24932787
>>>/pol/
>>
>>24930241

What the fuck is going on in that image

Mega Charizard X dude is against flare and zyguard or standing with them against ash?
>>
>>24932274
*tips fedora*
>>
>>24930456
If there were less people, it would be easier to find criminals. There would be a lot more trust.
>>
>not home so I came post that screencap of the person who explains why they're just like Lysandre
damn, maybe later
>>
They're all well-intentioned extremists.
>>
>>24932869
Alan ("Mega Charizard X dude") works under Lysandre and helps Team Flare capture their Zygarde (which is the 50% form of the blue Core). You can't see in in the image, but the red Core is with Ash's party and Team Flare wants it to fuse it with the blue one and create Perfect Zygarde.
>>
>>24930014
He wanted the player character to have the same fate as Team Flare
>>
>>24932869
Mega Charizard X dude is an unofficial member of Team Flare and is currently in a edgelord phase so he's technically an antagonist for the time being, as well as a second Zygarde that is under control by Team Flare.
>>
>>24932290
He's swole as fuck
>>
>>24934633
Really?? Id like to read the xy manga but ionly get the stupid wikis or DMA bullshit saying that they were removed
>>
File: 1293722298248.png (86 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1293722298248.png
86 KB, 400x320
>being a Malthusian
>2015
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.