[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever be able to walk alongside our pokemon ever again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Pokémon-Amie_artwork.png (1 MB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon-Amie_artwork.png
1 MB, 1280x952
Will we ever be able to walk alongside our pokemon ever again?
>>
I think the feature is popular enough that GF intends to bring it back. It should be easy since they can just use the battle models scaled down, but I still don't see us getting until at least gen 8.
>>
I loved that feature in HGSS. Shame it was removed. Honestly, there are a lot of cool features in past games that just sorta disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon-amie and Super Training is absent in Gen VII.
>>
Can you imagine it?
Amie and walking Pokemon in the same game.
>>
Hope so that would be epic
>>
>>24929370
>that would be epic
Underageb& detected
>>
>>24929311
I can see that happening for a remake, maybe the Sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>24929330
Seamless zoom to feed and pet?
>>
>>24929311
>GF re-implementing things they removed
probably not for a while
>>
Hopefully optionally
>>
with the leap to 3D, that would mean making walking models for over 720 different Pokemon, since the NPCs and player characters have different models for battle animations and the overworld

I'm sorry but expecting them to do that is marginally insane and would likely take much more space than you're thinking it would
>>
>>24933169
But they did it for Mystery Dungeon...........
>>
>>24929540
It would be epic broski. wtf are you saying lmao :).
>>
>>24933173

Mystery Dungeon doesn't have different models for dungeons and different situations, they're all the same.
>>
>>24929311
i would rather them expanding Amie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.