[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AmourShipping General Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
General discussion of AmourShipping.
AmourShipping (Japanese: サトセレ SatoSere) is the belief that Serena and Ash belong in a romantic relationship. The name is derived from the French word "amour", meaning "love". It was chosen as the name because the Kalos region is inspired by France (known for its romantic atmosphere) and Serena has a canonical crush on Ash.
This ship is one of the most popular in the anime, much like other ships involving Ash and one of his female friends, such as PokéShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping. However, AmourShipping is unique compared to these and most other shippings because of the confirmation of Serena's crush on Ash, rather than fans presuming based on hints and inconclusive evidence. Its popularity began before the premiere of the XY series due to the revelation that Serena knew Ash in their childhood. Since then, it has become one of Serena's notable characteristics.
>>
The reason I believe this has legs is the same reason I never stopped believing in Hinata and Naruto:

Why would they keep reinforcing the female's love for the protagonist, if not to do something with it?

How many hints have we gotten at this point? It's obscene.
>>
>>24928866
>compares multiseason couple with hundreds of episodes to a companion that has been and most likely only be with Ash for one region.
>>
>>24928850
Pomf please
>>
ebin
>>
File: 1449871815437.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449871815437.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
This is now a Trump thread

post your Trumps

make /vp/ great again
>>
Summon the Tailsposter...
>>
>>24932513
Thanks for making me smile good sir.
>>
File: amuro drinking tea.jpg (26 KB, 306x273) Image search: [Google]
amuro drinking tea.jpg
26 KB, 306x273
>>24934096
Why did you bump this thread.
>>
File: photo_a.jpg (22 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
photo_a.jpg
22 KB, 600x340
>>24934183
I don't know. You can leave if it's not your thing.
>>
>>24934183
Just kidding, I do know. The previous Pokémn anime discussion thread got floooded with amourshipping based post and it gave me the idea for this thread.
>>
File: 51800528_p0.jpg (267 KB, 1907x1267) Image search: [Google]
51800528_p0.jpg
267 KB, 1907x1267
They are just too cute on my end!
>>
>>24928904
Ash and Serena have a past with each other.
>>
As a frog, I do find this term to be slightly amusing.
>>
This ship was literally the worst nightmare of Pokeshippers for decades. Many of them hated May and Dawn for years in the fear that they would "steal Ash away from Misty" and wasted a decade of their lives crying over this.

Little did they know Serena would be exactly what they feared of May/Dawn, only multiplied by 1000 since her crush on Ash is real and canon, and on top of that Misty hasn't had a cameo in a decade so she's long gone and buried as a character. It almost feels like everything Pokeshippers said over the years has come back to bite them in the ass. It must be karma.
>>
>>24928850

Go back to the Anime containment thread. Advanc, Pearl, and Poke were way less one-sided than this pairing BTW.
>>
>>24934515

> Shoehorned fanfic plot device
> Still hasn't advanced after 100 episodes
> Serena will still be dumped like the other girls and won't get any farther
>>
>>24928866
Naruto has an actual ending and time actually progresses. The Ashnime doesn't. Stop being delusional.
>>
How will Serena avoid getting dumped and replaced by a new girl when Ash is over with this region?

She won't
>>
>>24934787
Simple. This is Ash's last saga and his story will end. The XY anime ends with the 20th anniversary of the show as a whole.
>>
>>24928866
> oscene

Repetitive boring hints of her wanting his dick. Pokeshipping had less hints, but way more meaningful ones from Ash's side. Pearlshipping became platonic, but was like Harry/Hermione should-have-happened category.
>>
>>24934755
Love you too.
>>
>>24934796
Love you too good buddy!
>>
File: 1451247759288.jpg (500 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1451247759288.jpg
500 KB, 1500x1001
>>24934183
to post more rare trumps
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.