[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zinnia thread. Discuss Zinnia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: you guys need some imagination.png (97 KB, 248x296) Image search: [Google]
you guys need some imagination.png
97 KB, 248x296
Zinnia thread.
Discuss Zinnia.
>>
maybe she'd get more love if she didn't come from the worst mainline games since gen wun
>>
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY
>>
Does anyone else find it suspicious that Deoxys was specifically aiming for the tower her ancestors built?
>>
>>24927771
It was? I think that Zinnia only was to the Sky Pillar to summon Rayquaza and Deoxys was aiming for all Hoenn (I could had forgot some piece of text, though).
>>
>>24927840
>>24927771
I'm pretty sure Deoxys wasn't controlling the meteor, it just woke up because you fucking destroyed its comfy hibernation rock. Then again, there's no explanation as to how the meteor that allegedly was hit with the Ultimate Weapon's laser 3000 years ago which allegedly caused the mutation that created Deoxys suddenly began hurtling towards Earth, so what do I know.
>>
>>24927874
If you return to the Mossdeep Space Center after the Delta Episode I think that occur a event where the scientists says that Deoxys was indeed controlling the meteoroid.
>>
>>24927840
>>24927874

At the beginning of the Delta Episode, it was clearly stated the meteor was heading straight for Sky Pillar's island in particular. That's also where Deoxys is found if you don't catch it in space.
>>
>>24927956
Really?
Well fuck that ayylmao asshole, then.
>>
Why did the Draconids have information that a meteor was going to hit Hoenn for literally a thousand years and never tell anyone?
>>
>>24927676
Annoying. Naggy. Didn't let her ruin the delta episode for me tho.
>>
File: dindu nuffin.png (1 MB, 644x1860) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.png
1 MB, 644x1860
AYYY
>>
>>24927980
They always handled it before. There was no reason to believe they wouldn't be able to handle it again. Basically adhering to tradition fucked everything up like usual.

Zinnia is one of the best Pokemon characters because of how flawed she is. I'm pretty sure she's the series' first attempt at the "failed hero" trope and it's excellent.
>>
>>
>>24928066
lmao
>>
>>24928083
>>
>>24928090
>>
>>24928099
>>
>>24928110
>>
>>24928083
>>24928090
>>24928099
>>24928110
>>24928117

>this is a meme in Japan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.