[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/, I just bought my first Pokemon game in over ten years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1247.jpg (59 KB, 425x758) Image search: [Google]
1247.jpg
59 KB, 425x758
Hey /vp/, I just bought my first Pokemon game in over ten years. My favorite Pokemon has always been Machop and his evolutions, so I was hoping to run most of my adventure with him. To that end, I was hoping one of you might trade me a low level Machop in exchange for one of these little fuckers I just caught in the early game. I realize there's nothing for you guys to gain from this except my thanks, so just relying on the kindness of /vp/ here. I'm playing Omega Ruby, and have the internet stuff set up but have no real idea of how to search for someone. If you're feeling generous and have a Machop or could find one easily, post your Nintenbutts stuff here and I'll figure it out. Until then I think I'll periodically post some of the nightmare art I've found of Machop on Google.
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 640x1136
>>24926667
Dont post nightmare art. If you get machoke tonight eastern, I will help you
>>
>>24926667
Oh wait you want a machop? Sure thing. Post FC
>>
>>24926769

Thanks, anon! And yes, there is some horrible nightmare art floating around the internet.

FC: 1736-4247-5474
>>
>>24926761
>>24926769

Also I've just realized I'm not sure I'll know when your friend request comes in. Is there anything special I have to do to check, or will it just pop up?
>>
>>24926803
Im not interested with the nightmare art thanks.

3454-0796-0428

I have No Guard with Thunder, Fire, Ice and Bullet Punch

Guts with Bullet, Thunder, Ice Punch and Knock Off

All level 1
>>
>>24926876
Yea i also have guts with the same moveset as the no guard

All in sexy premier balls
>>
>>24926876
>>24926886

I guess I will take "Guts"? Not sure what the differences are, but I will be happy with either. I have sent you a trade request.
>>
>>24926912
Okay but do you like the one with all punches or one with knock off?
>>
>>24926919

I'll say punches. I'd like to say I know what I'm talking about but it's been over 10 years and Pokemon... Pokemon has changed.
>>
>>24926930
Welp. I sent one with knock off. It helps you against psychics and ghosts

Now how do you plan on getting the champ? It's a trade evo
>>
>>24926939

Helping against Psychics and Ghosts sounds good to me. Thanks a lot dude. I'm hoping to get my lady friend a DS and copy of the game for the trade up to 'Champ, if not maybe we can get together again?

For now I'm off to happily grind this lil' dude.
>>
>>24926953
Alright. Goodluck. And grind the lil guy the normal level up way lol
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1200x674
>>24926953
Mate, if you still want that No Guard, let me know before you level up the Guts one too fast. No Guard is known for the Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge combo. Look it up on the net bro

Then again you can just use the ability capsule later on
>>
>>24926962

Definitely, I just ran a few screens back and busted him up to 12.

>>24927005

I shall do so. Also, was that Machop you sent me hacked or whatever? Or did you use TMs to teach it the various punches?
>>
>>24927768
No, i bred that one. No hacks for the champ, m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.