[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got Pokemon cards for the first time since I was 7. Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1436631180012s.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1436631180012s.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
I just got Pokemon cards for the first time since I was 7. Am I fucked?
>>
Why would you be fucked?

also
>that image
never again. I was there when that shit happened and it fucked me up
>>
>>24926685
What's that pic about?
>>
>>24926698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj0upBqoQP4
This video explains it. If you don't want to watch a video, for whatever reason, the archive is here: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/
>>
>>24926708
This one makes it funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>24926708
Shit I've seen the pic of the face before but I had no idea it was that spoopy. I haven't been this spooped in a while.
>>
GODDAMMIT WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL AROUND?! I DON'T WANT TO KEEP RUNNING INTO THAT FACE IN THE CATALOGUE!!!
>>
>>24930268
>what's filter
>>
>>24930268
bumping to spook you
>>
>>24926708
>>24927098
>>24930017
I'm too afraid to watch it and i don't get.
I really want to know what this is about but i'm a fucking pussy.
>>
>>24931473

buddy's computer and home do weird things, finds bits and pieces of a picture. Slowly posts them in /x/, people try to fit them together, until eventually, all the pieces are out and someone compiled it into OP's image.. then again I just skimmed the archive someone posted. I aint about dat #cursed life
>>
File: secret-rare-mewtwo-ex-164-2.jpg (97 KB, 324x450) Image search: [Google]
secret-rare-mewtwo-ex-164-2.jpg
97 KB, 324x450
>>24926652
>Am I fucked?
>look at pic
It just pokemon cards, nothing bad was going to happen until you post that pic.
Now you're fucked

Also, did you get anything good?
People get into Pokemon cards, thinking you can make money off it.
You have better luck winning the lotto then pulling a rare card worth $20 bucks
>>
>>24926652
Oh fuck, that pic again.
This is why I never when back to /x/ again.

Why would you have that in your computer?
>>
>>24932041
>People get into pokemon thinking they can make money off it
>20 bucks card

Pretty sure these kind of people start with magic and ygo
>>
>>24932041
Just scale booster packs
>>
>>24932041
The first time I pulled from a break through pack I pulled a Shaymin ex foil 77/102 worth $36.
>>
Spook bump
>>
>>24932041
says the poorfag who's clearly never pulled an expedition from an MtG BFZ booster lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.