[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Pokemon sage?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: blowjob.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blowjob.jpg
210 KB, 1280x720
What happened to Pokemon sage?!
>>
>>24923868
3Tops took over
>>
>>24923868
We had a thread on this a couple days ago. Check the archives.
>>
>>24923868
They moved to a private skype thing so they could avoid shitposters who stoped progress, yet they still are so slow.
>>
>>24924098
From "/vp/ makes a game" to "3tops makes a game".
>>
>>24924060
>>24924181
Get over yourself shitposter.
>>
>>24924060
More like 3 bottoms.
>>
>>24924098

To be fair, its a non profit project, its not like they dedicate their entire time to working on the game 24/7 like an actual dev job.

They get what they get done when someone completes the assets they need, be it sprites, music etc.
>>
>>24923868
Can we just have a legitimate update thread for fucks sake? Every thread that one faggot comes here and says he used to do them and then never does them again.

Just have an update thread for the past three months or some shit and be done with it.
>>
Happy New Year guys, and best of luck on your project!

--Clover
>>
>>24923868
turned into casual f2p garbage and they removed the Battle Frontier
>>
My only complaint was about the rate at wich the game makes progress, would really like to see those fakemon in action
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.