[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best fight in the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hgss_redfight.gif (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
hgss_redfight.gif
8 KB, 256x192
Is this the best fight in the series?
>>
>>24923745
Didn't like the change of Espeon to Lapras. I know it made perfect sense I just didn't like it. Hail was annoying too
>>
>literally no context to make it hype besides fan theories
>easy to beat team
>doesn't even have it's own battle music
Nah
>>
>>24923749
>is a champion
>has the champion music
ok
>>
>>24923751
True, but it would've been more exciting if he got his own music rather than one you've already heard before. They could have at least remixed it.
>>
>>24923751
>was a champion
>>
>>24923745
Best music, best fight.
>>
>>24923745
No.
>>
>>24923745
Cynthia is better
>>
>>24923749
Do you not like fun anon?
>>
File: ReshiramandZekrominNCastle.png (37 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ReshiramandZekrominNCastle.png
37 KB, 256x192
>>24923745
No.
>>
>>24923745
Rayray->Zinnia->Deoxys

A tour de force and a fulfillment of our space center dreams from so many years ago. Nothing can compare.
>>
>>24923804
>Zinnia
I dunno OHKOing all of her pokemon with Rayray didn't really feel fun
>>
>>24923745
Yes. Unless you cheat to fight Oak in Gen 1.
>>
>>24923758
nice
>>
>>24923797
>N battle
>Good
Lol
>M-Muh weather
LOL
>>
>>24923745
>>24923797
None of these edgy hat tippers was worth of anything, most of the standard champions and villains were more interesting.
>>
>>24923804
Disagree about fug and Zinnia but the Deoxys battle in space was very hype
>>
>>24923797
battle with ghetsis was more memorable
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.