[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it´s been 3000 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1200x722) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1200x722
any fan game that you waited for so long that you thought it would never came out?
>>
>>24923739
I have no interest in fan made Pokémon games.
>>
>>24923773
/thread
>>
File: ice cream-1-1-1.jpg (49 KB, 617x384) Image search: [Google]
ice cream-1-1-1.jpg
49 KB, 617x384
>>24923776
>>
>>24923739
I never played XY. Can someone explain to me the backstory to this scene
>>
>>24924084
Floette, his beloved Pokemon, has returned to him after 3000 years.
>>
>>24924084
"AZ makes a final appearance in Lumiose City after the player has defeated Diantha and become Champion. During the parade arranged by Professor Sycamore to celebrate the player's success, AZ approaches the stage and challenges the player to a battle, wishing to learn about what a Trainer truly is. After the battle, AZ smiles, thanking the player for freeing him from his long torment, thus fully revealing that he is indeed the man from his story. Then, he sees a sparkle in the sky. Having sensed the liberation of AZ's heart, his beloved Floette—who was granted eternal life alongside him three thousand years ago—finally returns to him. AZ collapses to his knees, overjoyed that his Pokémon has finally returned. He is not seen again after this."
>>
>>24924106
>>24924102
dank. thanks.
>>
>>24923776
there's nothing decisive about it to post ""/thread"", it's just a personal opinion, some people like fangames, others don't, simple as the night and day.
>>
>>24924084
>>24924201
I hate people that want to know spoilers.
Even if I don't have a console to play a certain game, I still hate to know a spoiler about something in the game, it removes the magic of the discovery.
>>
>>24924226
The more you chucklefucks get triggered by this stuff the more I'm gonna post it, you know that's right?
>>
>>24924238
To You maybe.
>>
>>24924238
If you get triggered by spoilers then don't look at them, especially if they're hidden
>>
>>24923739
what happened, did they finally released the demo?
>>
Silent Hills
>>
File: really.png (160 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
really.png
160 KB, 500x500
>>24923739
is that really what you want?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.