[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POKEMON DIAMOND PEARL REMAKES CONFIRMED 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2 MB, 1992x888) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2 MB, 1992x888
rather see Diamond Pearl (sequals from)

10th anniversary in 2016
like you all care aboute this !

1994 Startet
2004 FR LG 10 years

2004 Emerald
2014 ORAS 10 years

2006 Diamond Pearl
2016 Diamond Pearl 10 years ?

2017 Pokemon Z ?
2018 Red Blue 20 years

2019 2 years later

3DS 2011
XY 2013 2 years later was release on 3DS

G7 2019 ?
>>
G7 on the Nintendo NX right ?
>>
>>24923589
>inb4 GF ends up having Z, along with R,B,&G remakes and DP remakes
Holy fuck that would be great. But you fags would whine how they're all "rushed". I'd have to leave /vp/ for some time.
>>
>>24923598
None of those games need remakes and likely never will. And do you want rushed games?
>>
>>24923614

we all don't know its only speculation on what year will ash be at the kalos league

he hasn't meet volcanion yet and has not still hes 6 pokemon and seeying Ash vs alian.

this make ash to want he's charizard to have a mega form,remember charizard.

Return at Jhoto League.

Return at Battle frontier

Return at Unova League,maybe.

Return at Kalos league Mega charizard Y ?

ash will face kalos league on 2017 duh !!
>>
Shit i dont think noivern will be traded with oak

remember,that oak want to research noivern,from Alexa,make sense oak would ask what pokemon he would trade back,well charizard.
>>
>>24923637
What?
>>
>>24923589
>1994 startet
>1994
Wait, what?
>>
>>24923650
>>24923667

You have to understand that this guy is autistic and keeps copypasting this dumb shit. First it was about Z, then it was about RBGY remakes, now its DP.
>>
>>24923614
Pokémon Pearl and diamond remake is very likely.
>>
>>24923589
Gah good god no. Platinum was already perfect.

Just give us XY perfected through Z and a console game would be nice.

I wouldn't even care if the console game is a Red Blue remake
>>
>>24923726
How? Nobody cares about Gen IV. The first three gens were only remade because of inaccessibility/outdated mechanics. I can get another Gen 1 remake, but they're rereleasing them. Unless they pull a Sony and do both.
>>
>>24923815
Plenty of people care about Gen IV, unlike what hoenn babies want you to believe. DP are the highest selling paired version only behind the original RB and GS, so there is no shortage of userbase that will buy them.

The inaccessity argument is rendere void because RS can stil communicate with newer games, and if we're talking about outdated mechanics there's plenty to go round, because Gen 4 lacks all the new shit and improvements from Gen 5 and 6.

Gen 4 remakes will happen sooner or later, not as soon as OP is predicting though. Probably only when they move onto the next handheld
>>
>>24923589
I think they'll remake FR/LG instead.
>>
>>24924011
>tfw Hoennbaby and still think gen IV is a bit superior to gen III aside from the shit processing speed
That "highest selling paired version" is bullshit though. It's thrown around for every gen.
>"gen 5 is the best selling"
>"gen 6 is the best selling!"
>"gen 2 is the best selling!!"
>"gen 3 is the best selling!!!"
>"gen 1 is the best selling!!!!!1111ONE"
Can we just cut the crap and agree that sales have only been increasing since the original games came out?
>>
>>24924118
>>24924011
That makes me wonder, are there any statistics about which game of pairs sells better or are they around the same? For example, if either X or Y were significantly more/less popular than the other
>>
>>24924172
I'd figure they'd all be pretty similar in numbers. I don't see why they wouldn't be.
>>
Nope. The remakes will be on the NX. Only thing possible left is doing a quick cash in with Z because you just reuse everything. Nintendo is really trying to push everything to the NX which is why they had such a disastrous E3.
>>
>>24924101
Nope. Pokémon blue and yellow.
>>
>>24923815
Pokémon Pearl and diamond remake will happen.
>>
>>24924172
Theyre around the same, the differences are marginal at best.

The only exception I know of, is that Diamond sold a lot more copies (but still a small % more) because most of the boys did not want to buy the "pink" game. Pearl's audience was majority female but Pokemon has such a large female audience that the difference is still close.

Statistics for the others are not released
>>
I want all the old gens before gen V(obviously excluding gen III) to be remade for two reasons
>1; More 'mons
>2; 3D
>>
File: 1397371410473.jpg (78 KB, 517x462) Image search: [Google]
1397371410473.jpg
78 KB, 517x462
>>24924239
>tfw bought the pink game because Palkia looks cool as fuck
>tfw caught Palkia with a heal ball
>tfw my Palkia has been lost in transition to the newest games along the way
>>
I want remakes to fucking stop happening.
>>
>>24924383
Kill yourself. Just because one person doesn't like something doesn't mean it should just stop. This isn't tumblr you little cunt. Don't fucking buy the remakes if you don't like them.
>>
>>24924426
>kill yourself because you don't want a video game to be remade

What a little bitch you are. Pokemon fans are the fucking worst. Why do you need a remake of every single game? Would it not be better if GF put their resources toward making new games that are actually good?
>>
>>24924172

>For example, if either X or Y were significantly more/less popular than the other

Usually the first of the named pairs sells more, with IIRC the exceptions being Silver and White(International).
>>
>>24924462
The B Team's games are always superb. The remakes are generally better than the main games.
>>
>2004 Emerald
>2014 ORAS 10 years

>2006 Diamond Pearl
>2016 Diamond Pearl 10 years ?

based on that logic, shouldn't the DP remakes drop on the Platinum 10 year anniversary, not DP?
>>
>>24924383
That's why we're going through them quick.
>>
>>24923815
>Nobody cares about Gen IV
>I don't like it so nobody likes

I don't even like Sinnoh but you're retarded.
>>
>>24924383
same.

>PLEASE GIVE ME THIS GAME I'VE ALREADY PLAYED GAME FREAK INSTEAD OF SOMETHING NEW PLEASE PUT LESS EFFORT INTO A BRAND NEW GAME BECAUSE I CAN'T BE ASSED TO JUST REPLAY THE OLD ONE

you'd think ORAS would teach people
>>
>>24923589
diamond and pearl will be remade when the new handheld is made
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, but I bet we're getting Pokemon Z instead.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 500x337
>>24924462
Why the fuck are you even here? Bait harder newfag.
>>
>>24924245
This.
I know we've played Kanto twice and Johto twice, and seen travelled to Kanto four times total.

But fuck it.
A legitimately good 3D Kanto remake would be nice. All the new pokemon. Maybe make some more event legendaries accessible like ORAS did for Deoxys.

I would legitimately buy a shitty Kanto remake if they made just one event legendary accessible as part of the game
>>
File: 1410038723139.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1410038723139.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>yfw we get X and Y remakes in 2018
>yfw we get remakes for games that aren't out yet by 2022
>>
I'm cumming only for thinking about
Plz Nintendo , make this remake and i give you my sister
>>
>>24924287
>Palkia looks cool as fuck
You got some shit taste there friend. Dialga is obviously the better one. But I feel bad that you lost him.
>Played Platinum
>Chose Turtwig
>Destroyed everything I fought
>Even solo'd Candice with him
>Got him to 100 as torterra
>Moved to a new house
>Forgot to put the game in a case
>Lose it and never see it again
I'll always remember you bro
>>
>3D model of Dawn
>>
>>24923735
Eh. I liked platinum loads as a kid but looking back the game is pretty slow, even more so than X/Y. I do agree the switch to 3D would fuck with the aesthetics though (which are legitimately perfect)
>>
>>24924011

The only difference is, that DP sold only 1 million more at a console that sold almost TWICE as much as the GBA.
>>
>>24931922

Lol XY wasn't even near to be as slow as Gen 4.
>>
I feel like they should do the best to remake.

HG/SS should have been just crystal
>Still involved suicune lelel
OR/AS should have been just emerald
>T-these remakes suck! at least EMERALD had battle frontier
D/P should just be platinum
>w-where's the battle frontier? Platinum was so good. These D/P remakes have nothing that Platinum offered!

amirite
>>
>>24923589
Why not just a platinum remake?
>>
I'm pretty sick of remakes.
>>
>>24924383
Yeah I agree with anon-kun
It detracts from coming up with something new and interesting.
>>
>>24932714
>HG/SS should have been just crystal

But it was, Suicune side story is there and the GTS (which Crystal had something similar). On top of that a lot of new shit (routes, safari etc).

Really great remake.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.