[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Create a villainous team Who are they and what is their goal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1421224490673.png (385 KB, 821x583) Image search: [Google]
1421224490673.png
385 KB, 821x583
>Create a villainous team
Who are they and what is their goal?

Villiens
Alien invaders who want to steal all the Pokemon for science.
>>
I just want a pokemon game with the villainous team to time travel in the ancient time and the only one to stop them is the child of the evil team's boss. Sure you will do bad things at the start but after travelling in time to catch the legent you have a change of heart.
>>
A team whose goal is to ruin the Pokemon World Tournament. They use Gibles, Marill, Fletchinders, Slowpoke, and Ferroseed. Admins all have a genie.
>>
>>24923420
Do you mean that the player should be bad? I don't agree with that, but would be great to see your father being leader from a evil team once. I can already see a emotional redemption scene at the end of the evil team.
>>
>>24923453
Not necessarly but to be forced to do so
>>
A team that only uses Gen 1 Pokemon and tries to convert the world back to Gen 1, an idea I had for a hack.
>>
File: 5b9.png (124 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
5b9.png
124 KB, 463x469
>>24923479
Pokémon: Genwunner Version
>>
>>24923408
Maybe a cult? Plasma and Galactic kind of danced around all that
>>
Team that wants to push a local tribe culture into other regions, using Spider based mons and Conkeldur line to destroy places and build their asthetic style buildings everywhere.
They also want to snatch the Legendary Fighting and Poison from their region.
>>
>>24923479
>ITT: Genwunner fourth wall break hack idea
>>
>>24923716
That's oddly specific, but actually good and original.
>>
File: ;).gif (2 MB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
;).gif
2 MB, 500x273
I want to fuck Archie!!
>>
A team that only wants to be popular
You have to beat them in Pokemon Contests
>>
>>24923963
I think what you meant to say is get fucked by Archie. There is no way that he's a sub.
>inb4 rape
>>
a team that essentially that would be a mix between Colress and team rocket,they use and sell unnaturally powered pokemon to gain money and power
>>
A team thats goal is to collect as many powerful pokemon as possible to beat all of the elite 4 and usurp the pokemon government and rule he reigon youre in as a tyrant.
>>
>>24923408
Ultra Team. Their goal is to assimilate all other villainous teams and become a world-power.
>>
team bidoof
destroy all pokemon but bidoof
>>
File: colgate white.png (109 KB, 200x286) Image search: [Google]
colgate white.png
109 KB, 200x286
>>24923963
best boy tbqh
>>
>>24923408
The Evolution Corporation.
They're a bunch of people who got the idea to corner the evolution item market and trademarked such items like the Fire Stone, King's Rock, and other evolution items.

Their goal is to own every non-level based evolution item and make lots of money off of it.
>>
>>24925577
That's a pretty cool idea, actually.

Imagine, the second shop you go to is being operated by some of these guys, and all of the items are super expensive until you beat the lieutenant in charge of the shop.

It would piss of the player enough to make them actually feel invested in the fight against this group.
>>
>>24925867
It stifles competition too because it limits trainers to non-item evolution so people aren't as likely to forcibly fight back whereas they have the ability to control things even as strong as mega-evolution.

Plus, what they'd be doing isn't technically illegal so have fun with that.
>>
Violet squad

They wear purple clothes and their equipment is purple. Their plan is to make create a barrier from the the wold to create a utopia separating them from the rest of the world to protect the city from strangers. They have an idea that stopping people visiting the city will force people to know each other better and reduce violence and they think they are doing a good thing and force people to approve of their plans.

Or they could be a team that does the same thing as the NSA saying that it's for protection.
>>
Team Fossil.
Or something to do with time.

They all have these arm guard things like the snag machine from PokemonXD.
But they are time themed, the grunts wear ones with digital alarms, but the admins would wear ones with clock faces.
There gimmick would be turning pokemon back to there primitive form.
Persian, would have a sabertooth form.
Things like that.
The game they are from would have to be based around it though, so lots more fossil pokemon. There legendaries they are after is a ice age pokemon, and a meteor pokemon.
The games mew would be a little caveman monkey.

Primals could be a mega form, could be evolution line who knows. Maybe it's just a stone or something.
>>
>>24923408
Team Paleo: A group obsessed with seizing fossils by an means necessary

>Paleo Leader Howard: Indiana Jones with autism. Obsessed with collecting and cataloging. Too paranoid to let anybody else safeguard & study the world's Pokemon Fossils, so he claims them as his own. Very hands-on and capable, but always too preoccupied to crush the MC. His ace is Mega Tyrannitar.. Fossil-based Sandstorm team.
>Paleo Executive Stella: Expert thief enlisted to steal Fossils from museums. "Cool girl" more concerned with value and practicality than history or research. Grudgingly respects the player. Her ace is Kabutops.
>Paleo Executive Mitt: The guy who revives fossils for you early on. Proves turncoat midway through the game because he wants to study Howard's fossil collection. His ace is Omastar.
>Paleo Grunts: Specialize in Pokemon that can only be found by digging with a Shovel.* Mostly Diglett, Sandile, and Geodude with the occasional Bronzor, Oddish, Bellsprout.

Digsites: A sectioned-off area on various routes where digging up Fossils* is a gorillion times more common. Defeating all the Paleo grunts in that area will give you access to the Digsite; there's ~11 Digsites across the region, one for each fossil.

>* = Early in the game, the player receives a Shovel. The Shovel is a key item much like a fishing rod; the player deploys it, plays a short A-pressing minigame, and sees if they got anything. The Shovel is mostly used for digging up items like Fossils and Stones, but wild Pokemon like Diglett and Shellder can also be dug up and battled. What you find is based on where you dig: Leaf Stone in a forest, Shellder on a beach, Fossil at a digsite, etc.

I could go on.
>>
>>24926037
I like this.
>>
Actual Eco-terrorists. They primarily use grass type pokemon, and want to force the rest of the world to revert back to a more primitive state.

Or maybe time travellers. You could have a Kang the Conqueror expy from the future who wants to take over the past. Or maybe a Genghis Khan who uses a more primitive form of pokeball, and has been brought into the present for some reason.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.