[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never talk to NPCs because 98% of the time they have nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: yosh.png (147 KB, 873x806) Image search: [Google]
yosh.png
147 KB, 873x806
>never talk to NPCs because 98% of the time they have nothing of substance to say, and just talk about their cute pidgey or something
>WHAT DO U MEAN U NEVER TALK TO NPCS?!?! OF COURSE YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I'M GOING TO CONDESCENDINGLY GREEN TEXT AT YOU
>>
>>24921630
NPCs are only good if they give you free shit
My favorite is when they give you a Quick Claw
>>
>>24921630
OP it literally takes a fraction of a second to read what they´ve got to say
>>
>>24921630
Anyone here wish that generic/filler NPCs looked differently from NPCs that give you something or tell you something relevant about the game?
>>
>>24921881
stop sub vocalizing
>>
If you're not going to take the time and enjoy the adventure, just play showdown man.
>>
>>24921897
fuck that, how about Kikefreak just writes some interesting dialog so you look forward to talking to people rather than doing it as a chore to MAYBE get an item, wouldn't that make the game, you know, FUN?

fuck gamefreak, those worthless pieces of shit
>>
>>24921630
I have OCD, so I am required to talk to every NPC in the game. I sometimes talk the same person five times in a row even though its tedious.
>>
>>24921929
The translator has to write that shit right?
>>
>>24921943
How pissed would you be if they actually said different things when you talk again and again?
>>
>>24921948
Yeah. I bet he's fucking disgusted by what he's reading.
>>
I liked Korrina's gym where you had to chase down the skaters, it should be like that all the time instead of being trapped by their sight
>>
>>24921630
You're right. The NPCs are so one dimensional that you can see how watered down the setting is. I never realized how cringe worthy the Pokemon Fan Club is after replaying RBY. You have to sit through the president's monologue about how he loves his fucking rapidash just to get a bike voucher!
>>
>>24921968
I wonder what gender his rapidash was
>>
I will still talk to NPCs.
>>
>>24921966
That sight bullshit was only there to make it feel like a video game, now people love realism and you should have to go up to someone in tall grass and ask or be asked to battle
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.