[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are amourshippers really so mad that this happened? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: lol.png (174 KB, 440x411) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
174 KB, 440x411
Are amourshippers really so mad that this happened? I'm not shitposting, but it's not like Ash and Serena was even a thing from the start, if you think so then you are a dumbass.
>>
I prefer Bonnie poster desu
>>
>>24918782
Hopefully they quit posting and commit suicide now
>>
>>24918782
To me, it doesn't matter whether Amour wins, only that GenwunShipping loses.

Now post the one with Ash and Millefeui
>>
>>24918782
>implying a dance is indicative of marriage and that jazz

Seriously guyz?
>>
>all these spam threads are off a single section from a 20 minute episode

What happens when Ash leaves Serena to dick around in gen 7 land?
>>
>>24920349
This spam has been going on for nearly a fucking year now, the shitposters just tended to shit up the anime threads only. Looks like they've moved on to spamming down the catalog now too. Have fun.
>>
I think a bunch of faggots are either overreacting to a sneak peek lacking the full context, or it's just some kind of shitposting.
>>
I don't watch the anime but it makes me laugh to think that people actually consider Serena as something more than one gen girl. Pairing her with Clemont makes sense.
>>
>>24921637
It's shitposting. One shitposter in the anime thread has been spending all day nearly every day spamming "Amour is in danger of dying or is already dead because of X reason I pulled out of my ass" for a year now
>>
>>24922973
The worst part being people cast him in with us and give /padt/ a worse reputation.
Just going on the record to say that OP/stalebaiter is not part of /padt/ and we patiently await the day he an heroes
>>
File: millefeui --.png (955 KB, 1220x1158) Image search: [Google]
millefeui --.png
955 KB, 1220x1158
>>24918782
Most of animefags gets triggered so easily by most retarded reasons.

No wonder why their generals always gets raided

At least superior girl gets the Ash
>>
>>24920349
The amourfags will gonna turn into the pokeshipers of this generation
>>
>>24925036
It's not really getting "easily triggered" if the only responses a 24/7 shitposter gets is to fuck off
>>
>>24918782
Here's a reply to your thread. Now stop posting this shit everyday and go back to Ashnime General or Pomfgarden.

sage
>>
>>24925075
As I explained, fool, we don't want him, and he doesn't get b&
The rest of us stay in our thread. He's not our responsibility
>>
File: image.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>24918782
This is their just desserts for shitting on my qt spooky Hawaiian waifu

Sorry not sorry
>>
>>24925061
Just hide and ignore ffs
>>
>>24925075
Is the concept of shitposting entirely lost on you?
The more you post your assmad "hurr go back to your general" shit, the more he's going to spam the catalog purely because it annoys you. Though I guess I shouldn't expect more from people that can't pick up on what this guy is doing.
>>
This thread is now a bout Fesh Pince.

"Ooooooooooooooooo" ama "oooooo" ama "oooooooo" am I? I'M A BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT BLACK MAN BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT FUSE
>>
>>24920349
Around Here? Possibly nothing. Less posters on the general.

However, the Japanese love the pairing. If nothing happens with Ash and Serena, the writers will never be able to get away with a romance subplot ever again.
>>
>>24925204
So if nothing happens with Ash and Serena, the writers will have no choice but to make it canon that Ash Ketchum is aro-ace?
>>
That fucking happened? Fuck yes citronxserena is my otp Im gonna have to pick up the anime again
>>
>>24925075

Only reason this bait is outside the anime general is because nobody there was biting.
>>
>>24926618
Hasn't happened yet. It's just an image taken out of context that the op is spamming throughout the anime general and this board.
>>
>>24925036
I am ok with this. For an extra, she's really grown on me. Shame what happened to her seiyu, hope that girl got some help.
>>
>>24925036
Who is this?
>>
>>24928738
>Hasn't happened yet.
>implying they've even tried to have it happen at all

That aside, it's an image taken out of context that OP/same shitposter that plagues the anime thread and /vp/ tries using to stir shit for over the last year or so. Same episode has Ash and Serena battling together afterwards and the other dancers have different partners, so the switch around like any old ballroom waltz.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.