[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me as a kid >Playing Pokemon Yellow, my first ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 61PH3G5R9ML.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61PH3G5R9ML.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>Be me as a kid
>Playing Pokemon Yellow, my first ever Pokemon game
>Get ass kicked by Brock
>Thinks that I have to find Flint and power up Pikachu
>Never happens so I never beat him
Any stories like this when you were a kid?
>>
>>24917244
no cause im not retarded
>>
Not as retarded but pretty damn retarded nevertheless. I thought buffs like Growth stay with your Pokemon even between battles because even as a kid I could see how fucking useless they would been otherwise. So I would spend like a hour grinding but my first move always being a buff. So while my Pokemon was getting more powerful by leveling up I was thinking the buff was actually helping.
>>
You might be some kinda retarded op.
>>
>>24917244
how were the special education classes growing up? I always saw you retards roaming the halls in high school, making weird noises and trying to use the wrong restrooms but never talked to them.
>>
>>24917270
>>24917281
>>24917285
Hey. Kids are dumb sometimes.
>>
>>24917315
Not me, I was a fucking genius as a kid. I even solved murders.
>>
>>24917315
Most of people on /v/ and I assuming some of which leak into /vp/ are underaged and spoiled. They literally can google any problems with their smartphones and tablets. Well beside "how do I fix my wifi" in which case they will cry and just sit there until it get magically fixed.

They wouldn't know what it was like to grow up thinking even with their source of entertainment.
>>
>>24917315
I was pretty smart as a kid, but that didn't help much since I'm dumb as an adult.
>>
>>24917335
These kids all have phone data plans and so can get online despite the WiFi
>>
>>24917244
Trying my damndest to unlock yoshi in blue.

All because a magazine had a section on it complete with pictures on how you had to get a level 100 dragonite and firestone evolve it in mewtwo cave.
>>
>>24917351
Jesus, I forgot about hotspots. Damn they don't ever have to think do they?
>>
>>24917244
I tried training the random Pokemon I had and stumbled upon Double kick on Nidoran. Then I ended the game with a Lv70+ Nidoking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.