[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... Pokémon Go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 8
File: pokemon-go-mobile.jpg (20 KB, 269x366) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-mobile.jpg
20 KB, 269x366
So... Pokémon Go?
>>
>>24914776
i wish it would GO away
>>
>>24914776
i think it's going to be _fun
>>
>>24914776
I cant wait, I just hope my area isnt full of bidoofs.
>>
it's going to be a boring app game just like the app game it's based off of.

i don't generally play pokemon out in public because when i'm out in public there is real shit to do. i play pokemon when i am home and there isn't shit to do.
>>
I know almost nothing about it. Zero hype here.
>>
>>24914776
I'm probably gonna try it once just to see what's around my area then never touch it again.
>>
It's funny. Literally the only people that dislike it that I've seen are actual autistic people. Go figure.
>>
>gen 1 pokemon only

dead on arrival, my friend
>>
I'm glad generation 7 finally arrived. :)
>>
They're scared people won't "buy" games anymore so they make extra work to purposely ruin it with in-app purchases.
>>
>>24915001
the trailer is the only citation you need
>>
>>24915051
neat so I wasn't aware that black and white only had gen 5 pokemon in it. TIL lel thanks are to u!
>>
>>24915051

The trailer is meant to appeal to genwunners. It doesn't mean there's only gen 1 pokemon in.
>>
>>24915065
citation needed
>>
>>24914776
No.
>>
Will there be battles? Will I need GPS? I don't wanna have to pay extra for that shit.
>>
If its a game with the same battle mechanics as the main series and the only thing different is you acquire them by walking around, it's really the definitive version of the game
>>
>>24915076
That's common sense. Sure, it's probable that there will only be gen 1 Pokemon in the game, but it has not been established as a fact purely because that's all that appeared in the trailer. You could make the argument that only the specific Pokemon that appeared in the trailer are the only ones found in the game. Stadium 1 in Japan only had 42 Pokemon, so it's possible.

Anyone with a brain can see that it's likely only going to be gen 1. But it is not yet a fact.
>>
>>24915119
>no adventure
>no story
>no characters
>much harder to get specific pokemon you like
>can't battle people around the world
>definitive

Are you high? It's different, but it sure as hell ain't definitive. All they've done is make it more social at the cost of many things a lot of people enjoy about the mainline pokemon games.
>>
>>24914776
Pokemon no
>>
>>24914996
you seriously think nintendo and pokemon are investing nearly $30 million on an app will only have gen1 mons?
>>
>>24915140
Personally I hope they take a handful of pokemon from each gen. It's unreasonable to think they would put all 700+ pokemon in it.
>>
>>24915162
interviews say all 721
>>
>>24915157
Considering how easily people can be suckered out of their money, of course.

When interest starts flagging they add new gens in and charge for it, same scheme the now defunct iOS Pokédex app used.
>>
>>24915167
Well lets just hope they're not trading quantity for quality.
>>
announcement trailer does not equal final gameplay footage. the recent interview has stated features not seen in the trailer. has idiocy gone to a new low?
>>
>>24915167
Citation needed. Provide a link this time.
>>
>>24915175
>quality for quantity*
>>
>>24914996
>implying it won't be more popular due to this
>>
I remember seeing a thing about Pokemon teamjng with Magic Leap. Is that an actual thing?
>>
dont forget they used unused footage from the google maps trailer.
>>
>>24915144
All if that stuff is the player filling in the blanks with their own adventure.
Being social was the main focus of the series from day 1 and this takes that idea even further.
You don't need fake characters when you are meeting real people, and I see pokemon being difficult to get as a feature not a shortcoming. Everybody and their sister isn't going to be running around with Rares and legendaries, it will actually mean something when you see one instead of making you roll your eyes over seeing the same shit over and over

You are going to see high level play with golducks and electabuzzes and shit
>>
>>24915272
This is going to be good to watch
>>
nipples
>>
>>24915272
Times change, otherwise they wouldn't have added all the internet options they've had since the DS games if they wanted to stick with their original principles.

I'll be honest, meeting new pokemon fans and becoming friends with them with the help of this game sounds great. But meeting game/fictional characters is a whole other experience. There are things in games that you can't experience in real life. You can't explore all the unique ruins, routes, and towns, and other places you get from pokemon. You can't find out more lore about the world. You can't stop and listen to the amazingly composed music the series is well known for. And while there are many interesting places in real life, nobody is going to spend the money to travel solely for the sake of this game.

Face it, Pokemon GO just takes two aspect of Pokemon, the battling and catching, and brings it to the real world in a unique, different way. But that's all it is, different. Not definitive.

If you honestly think the mainline games will be obsolete when GO is out, there is really no hope for you. It's ignorant to say people enjoy all the other aspects of Pokemon because they're "filling the blanks".
>>
>live in a rural area
>poorly placed pokemon will mean the stuff around me will be shit like magnemite and glalie instead of farm/woodland pokemon

if I can't take a stroll down the local lanes and get a mareep and rattata I'm gonna hurl
>>
>>24915085
Yes, yes, and you don't have to if you don't want to
>>
>>24915578
Sounds like you haven't experienced much in life, and just assume you can make up for it with video games.
>>
>>24915675
It's like everything I said went through one ear and out the other.

Or you actually think everything you can experience in a video game can be experienced in real life? You must literally be high.
>>
>>24915578
You underestimate how dedicated they can get. Look into some of the lengths Ingress players are willing to go to as part of the game.

If this thing really is just Pokémon skinned Ingress, I'd bet you'd see at least a minority of similarly overdedicated players.
>>
>>24915578
>If you honestly think the mainline games will be obsolete when GO is out, there is really no hope for you.
Basically this, it will be a really good spin-off at best, maybe even the best spin-off, but no way it is replacing the mainline games.
>>
>>24915712
But you can explore unique ruins, routes, and towns in real life. You can find out more lore about the real world. You can stop and listen to amazingly composed music in the real world. And you shouldn't have to spend a lot, all this is already around if you just look for it. But you don't because you're cheap and/or lazy and video games make it easy.

By the way Pokémon games do not have deep, amazing stories. You can probably do better yourself.
>>
I cant wait for the Eon event at the world trade center memorial
>>
>>24915667
Elaborate. I can use GPS on my phone without paying GPS fees?
>>
>>24915628
the interview says 5 mins walk out side of your house. fucking idiot go read the fucking interview. fucking shitfags dont know anything and just complain
>>
>>24915838
lol this noob cant read
>>
>>24915782
I wonder who's behind this
>>
>>24915782
Fangames say you're wrong.
>>
>>24915808
Well, I guess you'll have to when there isn't a Wi-Fi conection available
>>
>>24915782
This post is correct. The idea is you follow the pokemon for the sake of the game but end up discovering something new in the real world like a bakery with cute pastries or a guy juggling chainsaws on a unicycle in the park. Things happening around you that you would miss out on, but the game put you out there to experience them.
>>
>>24915857
Name one fangame made by a competent person
>>
>>24915768
It doesn't have to replace the main games to have a negative effect on them.

"muh mobile" has been the excuse for some of the most major bad decisions in Gen VI. Broken exp. share, no Battle Frontier, you name it. If Z comes out and is not a Platinum or BW2 but just XY fully rehashed with barely anything fixed or new, it's still a problem.
>>
>>24915899
Pokemon BW2
>>
can't wait for the Go! events to pop up so I can shoot you autists down
>>
>>24915906
Lmbo

>>24915918
Top edge m9
>>
>>24915782
>But you can explore unique ruins, routes, and towns in real life.

I'm specifically talking about the ones in pokemon. If you've played them you would know how unique and unreal they can get. Stuff like that obviously can't be found in the real world.
>>
>>24915782
You don't seem to get the point so let me spell it out for you.

Real life and video games are DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES. Sure, both are great, but one can't fully substitute for the other. A track you've never heard before doesn't automatically start playing when you enter every new area. There are many different kinds of lore, but finding more about lore in a pokemon game and even connecting it to real world lore is, like I said so many times already, a different experience.

One can't fully substitute for the other. Just what about this isn't getting through your head?

If you seriously think anyone is going to travel to another city or country for the sake of another game, then your ignorance really knows no bounds. It's not just about being cheap, traveling is expensive. And it's very unlikely you'll find some of your favorite pokemon just by taking a walk around your neighborhood.
>>
Do you think Pokemon's base stats will be the same as they are in the regular games or will they switch em up a little?
>>
>>24915935
Pokemon Go will be good for you. You need to get outside, my man.
>>
>>24916128
>still using ad hominem

Why did I bother.
>>
There's still another thread up

Also reminder this technology is confirmed to work with GO in the future

Magic Leap
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kw0-JRa9n94
>>
>>24915935
All that I can think of in terms of impossibility is the Ancient Weapon in XY.

Places like that really curvy bridge in Unova and the various mostly hollow small mountains are possible, just improbable. Really there's tons of mindblowing locations in irl real life that can't be put into games and still manage the atmosphere they already have. It's just that places like that are mostly off-limits to the public because tourism would destroy them
>>
>>24916155
I'm not the person you were originally replying to. You're talking about deep elaborate caves in gameboy games that take 10 minutes to navigate through tops.

There is plenty of uniqueness out in the real world.
>>
>>24916158
It's cool until you realize you're gonna have to carry around some kind of headset like microsoft's HoloLens and put it on in public.

It'd be awesome if you could just look at the AR through your phone. Don't know if more recent phones are even capable of that, though.
>>
>>24915849
http://venturebeat.com/2015/12/16/how-niantic-will-marry-animated-characters-with-mobile-location-data-in-pokemon-go/view-all/
>walk out of the house and within five mins find a pokemon
bravo anon, bravo. an idiot and proven you cannot read. kill your self
>>
>>24915849
fucking shitfag cant read and a real idiot to boot with that kind of comment.
>>
>>24915849
kek this noobs a real noob
>>
hi is this the noob thread
>>
>>24916199
The idea is to take a step ahead and push to normalize hololens in the future.
This is Google we're talking about, and not so long ago smartphones and tablets were uncommon commodities.
They've got Google glass already, just needed Leap technology and "something" to make them the next smartphones.
>>
>>24916262
yes. refer to >>24915849
>>
>>24916281
But even top tier asshats wouldn't be caught wearing glass. I hope the fired everybody on that design team. It's an irrelevant failure because of them
>>
>>24916262
No. Shill thread.
>>
>>24916262
It is now that you're here LOL
>>
>>24914878
>Your area is the only place in the world to get bidoof
>they become so rare that people come from miles around to finish their dex
>people trade you legendaries just for the bidoofs you have collected
>>
>>24916465
>yfw Go will boost the tourism in pretty much any city the events will take place in
>>
>>24916171
Yeah, and I'm sure I'll find one that'll lead me to an alternate dimension too. And a village terrorized by a legendary pokemon. And a village entirely made from treehouses.

I'm not saying there's no uniqueness to be found in the world, but that there are things in pokemon and video games in general that you can't experience in the real world. And even if you could, it still wouldn't be the same and would be expensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 395x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 395x513
Is there some way to transfer Pokemon you get in go to the actual games? Idk if this has been touched on yet but I've been out of the loop as far as GO goes. I figure with the existence of poke bank that it's at least possible
>>
>>24916489
>cave to alternate dimension
wew lad

>village terrorized by legendary pokemon
wew lad

>village entirely made from treehouses
Dominican Treehouse Village, San Boreo, etc.

>it still wouldn't be the same and would be expensive
wew lad
>>
>>24916221
That does not in any way say people will be able to find rattata and mareep (or whatever their favorite commons are) in 5 min. from their house. From the sound of it, each area will have a small pool of local pokemon and if you don't like what there, your options are pay for real world travel or trade.
>>
>>24916524
It's definitely possible but I wouldn't bet on it
>>
>>24916524
>>24916547
>Furthermore, Junichi Masuda of Game Freak Inc., the game director of the Pokémon video game series, is also contributing to the project. He is hard at work ensuring that the fun of Pokémon makes its way into this new project, and is also looking to come up with new kinds of gameplay while thinking of ways to connect this project with the main series of Pokémon video games
>>
>>24916577
>pokemiles gained in go can be sent to a player's Global Link account
>>
File: 7858863.jpg (101 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
7858863.jpg
101 KB, 650x650
>>24916531
>>
>>24916465
Still not worth it.
>>
>>24916617
Is that what /vp/ considers arguments these days?
>>
>>24915184
http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2015/12/17/more-details-about-pokemon-go-have-been-revealed/
>>
>>24915272
>tfw you are a route 1 youngster joey IRL
>>
>>24916051
>A track you've never heard before doesn't automatically start playing when you enter every new area.

I for one have almost never previously heard any song I've ever heard playing in a museum.
>>
>>24916546
do you literally not know how to read. are you dyslexic? are you underaged? are you retarded? did no one ever teach you how to read?
>>
>>24916546
i cannot simplify the green text any more than i already have. youll just have to learn how to read else where.
>>
>>24916051
>soundtrack changes
>LORE
Is this serious?

>If you seriously think anyone is going to travel to another city or country for the sake of another game, then your ignorance really knows no bounds.
Are you not aware that there are people who travel all the way to Japan just to sit in at events for announcements in a language they don't even understand?
>>
>>24916487
I'm expecting towns to pop up in the middle of nowhere just because of GO.
>>
>>24916546
5 minutes walk.

You could also, you know, drive around town. I walk to work, its a 10 minute walk, its maybe 3-4 blocks. That's two pokemon-spawning regions I'm crossing in my ludicrously convenient commute.

You definitely travel more than that in your daily shenanigans, unless you're a top tier hikkikomori. You will go through/load all kinds of pokemon-spawning chunks.
>>
>Ralts spawnpoint in my bathroom
>have to constantly fight off neckbeards lusting after their own personal Gardevoir to take a shit

thanks nintendo
>>
My and my friends are taking a week off from work and classes to explore and finally be Pokémon trainers like when we dreamed as kids.

Autistic, yeah, but shit man, just imagine the fun one can have adventuring in a group and camping under the stars.

Of course, this will only be a pipe dream in the event its microtransaction bullshit.
>>
>>24916301
They will just pretend that never happened and show an improved version after M$ and Sony ones come out
Just wait and see
>>
Take your bets, /vp/
http://strawpoll.me/6410922
>>
>>24917254
>google glass will go the way of the virtualboy and powerglove, initially a severe failure, but recreated by the parent company in a significantly better form years later.

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>24914996
If this was the case I would buy it day one.
>>
>>24917282
>the Power Glove became the Wii Remote
>the Virtual Boy became the 3DS
>that Rollin' Rocker became the Balance Board
>>
>>24917327
why yes, this is exactly what I was referencing.

though I'll admit I'd never heard of a rollin' rocker.
of course, I didn't start the videogame circuit til I was like 10 due to parents, so...
>>
>>24917169
You don't know that and nothing in that interview implies 5-10 min walking distances will spawn different pokemon or small pokemon-spawning regions. Literally all that 5 minute thing tells us is that Pokemon will be everywhere and you won't have to walk an hour to see your first Pokemon.

From the whole "But if you want a water Pokémon and live in an arid place worry not... there is a trading element...", that sounds a lot more like you're going to have to drive a bit or trade if you want more than your limited local pool of pokemon.
>>
>>24917355
Read up on Ingress, anon. Go is pretty much just Ingress: Pokemon Edition
>>
>Body of missing autistic boy, 14, found in South Carolina mountainside

>Published August 26, 2016 Associated Press

>LITTLE RIVER, S.C. – The body of an autistic 14-year-old boy who had been missing since the Fourth of July has been found at the bottom of a cliff in Horry County, South Carolina.

>Police, first responders, K9 units, dive teams and volunteers had been searching for the boy since he disappeared from his grandmother's house around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

>The boy was last seen while using the Pokemon Go app on his phone. This comes just a few days after a Detroit autistic boy was mugged and beat up after the same app led him to a dangerous neighbourhood.

>Police, first responders, K9 units, dive teams and volunteers had been searching for the boy since he disappeared from his grandmother's house around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

>More than 150 volunteers took part in the search Friday.
>>
>>24917397
Sounds about right
>>
This is the reason there wont be any other core series games this gen.
>>
>>24917377
I've played Ingress, but Ingress doesn't have over a hundred different creatures spawning based on the local area, so that tells me nothing about Pokemon distribution or how many different species the average player will be able to catch on their commute.
>>
>Go+ isn't a keystone of some sort

Wasted opportunity.
>>
i've already got plans for my pokemon go adventure

viridian city: hakone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-JpmP9F_Ho

pewter city: maebashi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFz0gIQ-xs

mt moon: mt akagi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpb7ExC2Prg

cerulean city: tsuchiura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOGicyuwNrU

vermillion city: yokohama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxmNdj64UA8

celadon city: shinjuku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpLz-JEJrUQ

saffron city: marunouchi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7J8rz38h_k

fuchsia city: kamogawa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4-0awZiNY

cinnabar island: izu oshima
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-ydzn0W9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOuvyD6bE04
>>
>>24917672
also cycling road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmpXRVk4XU
>>
>>24916691
that's not a legitimate source. the interview they are citing doesn't say anything about having every pokemon.
>>
>>24917473
>Isn't a Megastone bracelet
But they had to shoehorn a Google's icon somewhere
>>
>>24915157
>From the creators of "you seriously think nintendo and pokemon aren't going to add the Battle Frontier in ORAS?" and "Pokemon Z is the next Pokemon game"
>>
File: v plays Pokemon Go.jpg (608 KB, 982x1282) Image search: [Google]
v plays Pokemon Go.jpg
608 KB, 982x1282
>>24914776
>>
>>24917985
Fine then, why don't you link us to a source that says there IS only the original 151?
>>
Why am I not sureprised people are complaining about the prospect of a cash shop in a free game.
You know game makers aren't charities right? And this way since there is no price for admission you can play the game as much as you want before you decide if it's worth spending money on.
Furthermore since you paid nothing to get it you shouldn't have any problems spending about $40 In the cash shop without feeling like you got ripped off
>>
God dammit vp I cant take it anymore, they said the closed beta was going to launch in Decenber and we still got nothing.
Why cant they give us some details like gyms or teams?
>My autistic brain is getting melted by the hype
>I literaly go search on google, youtube and vp for info
AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE LEAK FOR Z
>>
>>24916487
>>24916531
>>24916951
These have to be ruse posts.

>>24916691
That is not an actual confirmation dude, that is the author of the article speculating.

Show me John Hanke actually confirming it. A quote.
>>
>>24917436
Citation needed
>>
>>24919764
>Believing in John Hanke
>Not in John Gamefreak
>>
>>24918307
Dont forget
>ash's greninja is an anime only thing
>>
File: 9809879.jpg (12 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
9809879.jpg
12 KB, 237x213
>>24917397
>>
>>24918307
>From the creators of..."Pokemon Z is the next Pokemon game"
Let me guess: You either think that the franchise is over or that they're gonna move on to Gen 7 just like that.
>>
File: 1450664112982-1.jpg (101 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1450664112982-1.jpg
101 KB, 300x350
>>24920341
>>
From the rarity of the pokemon it seems trading will be the main feature, so I'm guessing you can trade without being near?
>>24915578
Pokemon games' story get in the way of just being a trainer
>>
>>24915808
Yes? I can at least, with a Samsung smartphone
>>
Personally, if Go is good (I like walking already) and they keep updating with the new pokemon, I wouldn't buy another gameboy game. I almost quit after BW, but I'm glad I got a 2DS and Y. I thought I wouldn't like megas but I do
>>
>>24914996
And where's your motherfuckin citation?
>>
>>24917397
Well, nice answer to the population crisis.
>>
>>24918367
I always thought that, if you actually realized how hard it is to be a trainer.
I've seriously considered raising a horse from infancy by spending every single moment with it, but it just dropped forty degrees overnight so fuck that
>>
>>24920341
You know something funny, nobody in the companies ever refer to "generations" that is entirely a fan term
>>
>>24915144
>a pure experience of being a trainer without all the rest of the faux life bullshit
>fewer pokemon means more intimacy with your partner(s)
>>
>>24916465
>tfw Gamefreak is making small towns big bank
>>
>>24923588
Would like that honestly.
>>
Big cities should only get Koffing, Grimer, and Trubbish
>>
>>24923966
i want u
>>
File: Ducklett_anime.png (949 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ducklett_anime.png
949 KB, 1280x720
We are going to need waterproof phones
>>24923966
And the new peregrine falcon pokemon
>>
>>24917672
This guy knows how to live life. Awesome plan, man.
>>
I doubt it's going to designate Pokemon to specific areas.
>>
>>24925010
I think they should do the season thing with migrating pokemon.
>>
>>24925010
They already said they would
>>
>>24915157
>nearly 30 million
Please be a hyperbole
>>
>>24914776
There is gonna be micros-transactions up the ass Anon
Expect articles about how kids spend a fortune without their parents knowing
>>
>>24925365
Only in a sense, because it's $30 million total split between GameFreak, Nintendo and Google. I don't know how much each of them put in.
>>
>>24914776

Pokemon No
>>
>>24914868
:}
>>
I'm gonna look so autistic.
>>
>still no nothing about the beta
>im prety sure they sayed it would come out as a cloused beta in decenber
>we only know the game in theroie
>no gameplay ever seen

Is GO even a real thing?
>>
>>24927312
CLOSED BETA WHEN
>>
>>24928964
the only official info about the closed beta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsM1nzWiYw
@ 2:20
>pokemon go will be launched in early 2016, and will be in closed beta this winter

so any time from now to mid march by their word
>>
>>24928964
>>24927312

How do we know the closed beta isn't going on right now? After all, it's a closed beta.
>>
>>24914996
The announcement trailer was targetted at people who haven't played since Gen 1 and 2, which is why it only had Gen 1 Pokémon in it.
Going by the number of people who shared the video who I'm pretty sure don't even own a games console, it worked well.
>>
>>24915179
>the trailer isn't gameplay footage
You mean it won't actually project super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching the experience of a children's video game?
>>
>>24915578
>You can't find out more lore about the world
In all honesty this is one thing that I think they could do. It would be a lot of effort, but they could easily attach tidbits of information and backstory, either fictional or real, to real-world monuments and tourist attractions.
Admittedly they would need hundreds of thousands of them worldwide for it to be really immersive, but it seems the sort of thing that would work well.
>>
>>24915918
Didn't you learn your lesson after being arrested for threatening to shoot at the World Championships last year?
>>
File: 1424675905611.jpg (52 KB, 976x760) Image search: [Google]
1424675905611.jpg
52 KB, 976x760
Will it be playable on my Samsung Galaxy S4
>>
>>24931102
If you can run Ingress, you can more than likely run GO
>>
http://beta-access.com/pokemongobeta/
>>
>>24931235
Pretty sure this is a scam site.
>>
>>24915628
>>24915838
>>24916221
>>24917169
>>24917355
>>24917377
>>24917440

Ingress had a mechanic with the portals. Basically, players submit landmarks where they are to be reviewed for Portal Placing. This can be stuff like a monument in your town to a cool rock in your backyard.

I'd hope Niantec figures out a mechanic similar to Gen 3 Safari Zone poke-block spots or the Honey Trees, where you can submit an area where you can place 'bait' for more rare pokemon to pop up at in certain areas.
>>
>>24919112
Ingress hasn't had much when it comes to cash related stuff, if I recall, and Nintendo isn't too much appreciative of microtransactions. At most, it'll probably be pay to buy, or you can pick up pokeballs in the world or drop a few cents to pick up more rare items.
>>
so a fucking stupid christian site thinks they have the release date for pokemon go but fuck them if they want me to do a survey just to read their site. fuck the site, fuck christians, and fuck the site again.
>>
>>24917397
Did they get the pokemon responsible for the kidnapping?
>>
>>24918367
lol
>>
>>24914776
If I have to buy that toyetic bracelet I'm not even giving it a chance, even if the battle system is somehow fun and not Click-to-autoplay.
>>
>Live in Texas
Tauros would be a pretty cool starter, even if it doesn't evolve. Inb4 the one in my backyard breaks out of my one free pokeball.
>>
>>24914776
the hype has certainly died down
>>
>>24924923
I completely forgot Ducklett is a pokemon until this post. If GO is actually fun I'll see if I can't catch me a Ducklett.
>>
>>24917295

fuk off genwunner
>>
>>24935707
>>24935546
FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAGS
>>
>>24935665
Ducklett is awesome
>>
>>24929590
We'd know it by now from the people testing it. The NDA in a CBT forbids you from talking about the game itself,but acknowledging you're a tester isn't prohibited. And, since it's a game that requires people to go outside, someone playing it would be spotted sooner or later since CBTs involve a large amount of testers.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.