[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Huh? Do I like pokemon? Yes I like Pikachu... I heard they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 09876543.png (350 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
09876543.png
350 KB, 1280x840
>Huh? Do I like pokemon? Yes I like Pikachu... I heard they made more but that's for little kids.
>>
>>24913268

>I qt grill I met once was a huge genwunner and tough new Pokémon sucked.
>She never played the games and only nostalfagged about the ashnime
>>
>>24913268
I literally cant have the strength to even ask that I mean im such a loser I never had a gf
>>
>>24913330
same desu
>>
>>24913268
"Well too bad, I like them"

That's not really that difficult. Literally why would you want to go out with somebody who doesn't like something you hold in high regard? Either you don't care about the thing or about the person. Not a big deal.
>>
>>24913268

>Asking this to a normalfag girl

At least try asking it to a "I'm such a nerd" grill
>>
>>24913369

quite honestly who cares. as long as they aren't against it who cares if she's not into the exact same thing you are. there are so many spectrums of compatibility a single video game is not going to break your relationship
>>
>>24913369
>>24913397

>replies that are intelligent and make sense
>in my 4chin
>>
>>24913416
I don't want little miniautists who are impressionable to read this and grow into superautists like us
>>
>>24913397
This. Honestly the nostalgia value makes it more endearing than repulsing these days
>>
>>24913397
Exactly. If you love Pokémon above all else and this qt grill says it's for kids, you really shouldn't care about her (or maybe you should stop caring about Pokémon that much). If you hold the grill in a higher regard, then whatever she says about your favorite mongolian dogfighting game won't change much.

maybe I worded my first post poorly because apparently we agree?
>>
>>24913622

Yeah it is what it is. Some people dont think pokemon are but, they are
>>
>>24913268
I don't like talking to other girls
>>
>>24913268
Go back in the kitchen you stupid broad.
>>
>>24913733
PLEASE BE MY GF I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY
>>
>>24913268
And why exactly do I care what this person thinks of Pokemon?

Even making the assumption that you obviously expect me to make, there's exactly one relationship where both people all like exactly the same things, it's called fapping.
>>
>>24913268
Is that Hayley
>>
>>24913268
Good. I'd rather have that than a pokemon fan. My gf only likes it casually and I feel she just plays it to do something I like.
>>
>>24913622
> and this qt grill says it's for kids
it IS for kids though

>>24913369
>Literally why would you want to go out with somebody who doesn't like something you hold in high regard?
Because tastes don't define a person, and if they do, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>24918371
>it is for kids
>when there's obvious pandering to the older audience
>>
>>24918377
>side pandering
>defining the main audience

Yeah, that's not how it works.
>>
>>24913296
That describes most genwunners
>>
>>24918384
You said it yourself. It may not be the main audience, but it's still an audience. That means that while it may be meant for kids, it still tries to get to an older audience, which is different than having an older audience when they are not even trying to go for it.
>>
>>24918360
>I feel she just plays it to do something I like
Is that a bad or good thing though? On the plus side she's playing it to spend time with you, but it doesn't sound like she's enthused about it.
>>
>>24918402
>That means that while it may be meant for kids
Exactly, its meant for kids.
>>
>>24918403
>Is that a bad or good thing though?
Its cute, and it doesnt seem to be a drag for her, I just dont want her to feel that way.

That said, it has been a while since we both played so its moot caring about that now.
>>
>>24913268
Interesting comments. Let's be real, all my woman mind knew about pokemon was that Pikachu was cute, and kids loved the shit. My ex-husband loved pokemon, and even entered several local tournaments. To just spend time with him, and be closer to him, I started asking him to teach me how to play. Now I love it on a competetive level, but would never sperg to my friends that I even play the game.

So its actually a flattering thing that your SO wants to play it because you like it, and even better if they volunteer themselves to be introduced to the series. But in all fairness, its not a completely rational decision of divide if they dislike what you like. You can still like your hobbies and like your girl. And if they don't really care for it at all, no big deal. Those who think their hobbies are the de facto of all that matters, and even to the point where they choose to avoid possibilities of meaningful friendship because of said hobbies, need to contemplate their values in life.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.