[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon may not have been localized if not for Iwata. What d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 001_thumb4.jpg (24 KB, 516x345) Image search: [Google]
001_thumb4.jpg
24 KB, 516x345
Pokemon may not have been localized if not for Iwata. What do you guys think of this?

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/30/how-satoru-iwatas-zealous-work-helped-in-the-unlikely-localization-of-pokmon/
>>
>>24911991
Iwata truly was Based.
>>
>>24911991
Iwata was the last good-hearted business man. Now that he is gone, there is no hope for videogames
>>
File: IWATA SAMA.jpg (145 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
IWATA SAMA.jpg
145 KB, 319x500
>>24911991
BASED IWATA
A
S
E
D

I
W
A
T
A

You were taken from us too soon you lovable old nip.
>>
>>24912023
NO NEW WIIU GAMES THIS YEAR
PREASE UNDASTAND
REGULAR SIZED NEW 3DS WILL NEVA CUM TO AMELLICKA
PREASE UNDASTAND
>>
>>24911991
>may not have been
What non-news
>>
>praising the man who ruined a 100+ year old company.

Nintendo fanboys are ridiculous.
>>
>>24912236
Great /v/ impression
>>
>>24912237
Look at it from an economic/business perspective instead of a Reddit tier gaming culture perspective and you'll find that this is true.
>>
>>24911991
please no
i don't want to spend 6 months while dirty japanese fags have the game i thought those times were over
>>
>>24912248
3 years of financial loss, which has turned around is not "ruined"
>>
>>24912060
It's not like he made the games himself when he was president.

Delays happen, cancelations happen, problems happen.

But Iwata had always good intentions in mind and even when those problems happened (things that are not his responsibility directly) as the head of a company he himself apologized personally.

Of course, he made mistakes and you could even say that in the later years he was out of touch with the Nintendo fanbase, but I believe in the purity of his intentions.

Yamauchi was a cold-hearted business man, Kimishima looks the same, with only money in mind.
>>
File: 1436747931927.gif (246 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1436747931927.gif
246 KB, 300x225
>>24911991
Respect the Iwata.
>>
>>24912060
Except regular N3DS has come, kike.
>>
>Siliconera
am I supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>24912257

This is already happening with Pokken.
>>
>>24912594
As shit as their own non niche game new articles are, this is just a translation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.