[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this? It's just Vileplume with no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What was the point of this?

It's just Vileplume with no STAB Sludge Bomb & a useless ability
>>
It's cuter and had more merchandising potential
>>
Should've become Fairy type.
>>
Maybe chlorophyll has use to it.
Besides that it's just PU, or even FU material.
>>
Not every Pokemon has to be competitive.
>>
>>24911147
Johto. Nothing had a point, it was just LOOK AT ME I'M LIKE GEEWUN
>>
>>24911326
I love Johto designs, but there were a huge amount of shitmons. I think they were scared to outdo Kanto Pokemon.

Still, the legendary birds are among the strongest non-mega legends, and you have ttar, forretress, skarm, bliss, hera, etc. that aren't bad.
>>
>>24911344
Why would Pokemon even need equal balance? Only a minority would take advantage of it, and no RPG tries to have it.
>>
>>24911361
I think people clamor for balance in Pokemon because there are so many likable designs and nobody wants to see their bro eat shit. Most other RPGs don't have this problem because team members are set, not selected.
>>
did any side evolution turned out to be more useful than the original one? because I can't think of any
>>
>>24911438
Politoed
>>
>>24911438
4th gen side evolutions got par with the original, they're good in a different way, or turn out to be better, or just bad as the other one.
>>
>>24911443
>banned pokemon are useful
>>
>>24911438
Even with Mega Glalie around, Frosslass is usually better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.