[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yrw pokemon z is n3ds exclusive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fug.jpg (23 KB, 720x315) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
23 KB, 720x315
>yrw pokemon z is n3ds exclusive
>>
>>24911066
I'd be fine with that.
>>
File: hilberto.png (72 KB, 195x196) Image search: [Google]
hilberto.png
72 KB, 195x196
Would finally run smoothly in 3D and would give me an incentive to buy a normal New 3DS (that faceplate goodness).
>>
never lol
>>
That's never gonna happen.
Xenoblade sold way too bad for them to ever attampt such a thing again.
>>
Maybe it won't be exclusive but if you run it on N3DS, you get smooth 3D everywhere. That would be sweet.
>>
Yeah right, they wouldn't dare do that.
>>
>yfw B2W2 is DSi exclusive
>>
File: 1451420749749.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451420749749.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>24911066
>yrw pokemon crystal is gb color exclusive

>never lol
>That's never gonna happen.
>Yeah right, they wouldn't dare do that.
>>
>>24911066
Good. Maybe the game will stop dropping to silky smooth 10 fps every 2 minutes
>>
>>24911084
Xenoblade didn't have to sell a lot to make profit, the amount of money needed to port that thing was probably minuscule
>>
>>24911404
Crystal was also the worst selling Pokemon game to date
>>
>>24911411
>porting a game to handheld and 3D
>new features
>carefully downscaled graphics

Yeah because that is like, no work at all.
>>
>>24911404

Sorry, that's not happening. Idgaf what happened with pokemon crystal
>>
>>24911411
Come think of it, this might have been just the thing to test the demand for big exclusives on new3ds without the possibility of a big commercial failure.
And since it didn't do so well, no way Nintendo is going to make Z an exclusive for new.
>>
>>24911404
>tfw I played gen 1 and 2 on a gameboy color only
How's it feel to be a greyscale peasant?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.