[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I managed to dig this bad boy up, it's been a long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
so I managed to dig this bad boy up, it's been a long time and I have a few questions. 1) how long will my cartrage battery ladt, 2) is there a way to transfer from this to current games?
>>
1: the cartridge battery doesn't matter with saves, it only matters with the clock based events. so if it dies you can still save your game
2: yes, you need a DS and a 4th gen game, then you'll trade up to 5th gen, then to poke bank and from there it can go to gen 6
>>
1. idk but shit doesn't really matter except for time based events. I'm currently replaying my emerald and the only time based thing ive noticed so far is shoal cave which changes tides i guess? not sure what events are time based in FR/LG though

2. yeah theres a way. gen 3 to 4 pal park, 4 to 5 poketransfer, 5 to 6 pokebank. its a process of course but its definitely possible
>>
>>24910992
>III to IV
Requirements: DS/DS lite, D/P/Pt/HG/SS, R/S/FR/LG/E
Method: In game, Pal Park

>IV to V
Requirements: DS system, DS system, D/P/Pt/HG/SS, B/W/B2/W2
Method: In game, Poke Transfer

>V to VI
Requirements: DS system, 3DS system, B/W/B2/W2, X/Y/OR/AS/Z
Method: Poke Transporter
>>
>>24910992
FRLG don't have internal batteries.
>>
>>24911026
You only need a 3DS system.
A gen. 5 game, pokebank, and a gen.6 game.
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
Still got mine
>>
>>24911026
This, don't listen to this >>24911211 guy
>>
>>24911026

This guy knows.

If you're only playing FRLG you don't need to worry since they have no internal batteries. If you decide to grab RSE you can change the batteries very easily and everything will work fine (but if the battery is dry only time based events stop like berries and tides, Espeon/Umbreon etc)
>>
File: Pokemon Generations 4 Light.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Generations 4 Light.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>24911026
this guy is correct.

I know because i am still working on my living dex of both (applicable) genders for breeding purposes
>>
Since a 3DS can work in place of a second DS, you can do ALL of your transferring with just a DS and a 3DS.
>>
>>24910992
>FRLG
May as well throw it into the trash m8.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.