[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bros go to build a bear just to make a pikachu? Got two this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x408
Any bros go to build a bear just to make a pikachu? Got two this afternoon
>>
Is this limited time?
>>
How much did it cost?
>>
>>24908965
Isn't like $60 bucks?
>>
I would like to make a squirtle though
>>
>>24912494
Is it? I've never been to build a bear ever. I would shell out $25-30 per plush though that's life their average price at the Pokémon center online store.
>>
>>24912553
Kanto starters for the 20 year anniversary.... Maybe?.... Would be nice.
>>
>>24912777
I think I paid $20 for a bear for my old gf but that was like 5 years ago and the bear wasn't even that big tbqh.
>>
Why would you pay to make your own bear?
>>
>>24912803
You are supposed to take girls you like there because it's a cute thing to do on a date
>>
>>24912860
I guess if you're in high school
>>
>>24912870
Or if she is at least ;)
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 640x960
Thank you
>>
>>24912794
But this is a special thing, could be more. Was gonna invite my gf to the mall just to go to build a bear and get myself a pikachu and her a teddy bear, I just wanted to know the price so I could go prepared.
>>
>>24912945
they're about $35

i thought they weren't doing Pikachu until the next year?
>>
>>24908965
>Black Belt 'chu

Okay, that's pretty cool.
>>
>>24914007
They changed it because of Christmas.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.